Super Anarchist
Melbourne
jacinta.jpg

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
memo : Albo

wtf , you are currently making me agree with dutton :eek:

either supply full and concise details of the proposal or suffer a NO vote .

I think that if they do provide the detail, they KNOW it won't pass. So they're hoping that people vote without more than a feel-good basis.

Lots of luck with that. If I can't read & understand the detail of what's proposed, the answer is NO.

FKT

Reactions: Mid

LB 15

Cunt
He can supply all the detail he wants but it will still be a firm 'Go fuck yourself' from me and many others. Enshrining one groups rights in the constitution based on their heritage is nothing but racism- purely and simply. Very few aboriginals are full bloods (around 15% of the indigenous population) so they are in fact white as much as they are black. But then again it is mainly lefty whitey pushing this barrow. Dumb cunts like Meli who have no idea about what is happening in places like Alice Springs because the ABC will not report it. If it was white gangs terrorizing black people they would be all over it like Meli on a government handout.

My wife went to another medical conference in December. Every single presenter started their presentation with that acknowledgment bullshit. By the second day most of the audience were shaking their heads and laughing at the stupid woke cunts. When one of the doctors didnt participate in this nonsense he was scolded by the MC for being disrespectful. This is a guy who has devoted his life to indigenous community medicine. You woke virtue signaling fuckwits care more about your stupid vendettas against whitey than you do about aboriginal health.

I see that the ABC now use the 'traditional owners' words for everywhere and everything, but they have to put the real name in brackets after so people know what the fuck they are talking about.
But they feel all warm and fuzzy. Beyond stupid.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
I think that if they do provide the detail, they KNOW it won't pass. So they're hoping that people vote without more than a feel-good basis.

Lots of luck with that. If I can't read & understand the detail of what's proposed, the answer is NO.

FKT
They are hoping that the dumb voters (traditional Labor voters) vote yes to the blank cheque.

This has got to be the dumbest attempt to get referendum passed, EVER. That Albo thinks he can sucker voters into supporting it with SFA detail just goes to show the contempt he has for the Aussie voters.

It's a great thing for Dutton, because if the referendum goes ahead without details, there will be a few voters thinking how stupid they were for voting Labor.

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz
Recent flooding in the Kimberleys led to many First Nations mob being evacuated and flown to Derby.

They got shelter and food and probably some disaster cash. After a few days the town had to close all the bottle shops and pubs, due an epidemic of public drunkenness, fighting, defecating etc in the streets of the town.

I don't think the ABC reported that story.....

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Recent flooding in the Kimberleys led to many First Nations mob being evacuated and flown to Derby.

They got shelter and food and probably some disaster cash. After a few days the town had to close all the bottle shops and pubs, due an epidemic of public drunkenness, fighting, defecating etc in the streets of the town.

I don't think the ABC reported that story.....

Fake news, if the ABC didn't report it, it didn't happen.

</sarc>

FKT

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Not sure why a few of you think the detail to The Voice will not be released prior to the Referendum coz I recall reading the below linked article on Monday this week whereby the AG said that the Parliament will debate the wording of the referendum question and the actual proposed changes to the Constitution. The detail and debate will be in Hansard for those interested enough to read the source rather than what the media report, like everything else that is debated in Parliament.

Like many of you have already said I too will need to see the detail and the proposed changes to the Constitution before I vote Yes.

Not sure why a few of you think the detail to The Voice will not be released prior to the Referendum coz I recall reading the below linked article on Monday this week whereby the AG said that the Parliament will debate the wording of the referendum question and the actual proposed changes to the Constitution. The detail and debate will be in Hansard for those interested enough to read the source rather than what the media report, like everything else that is debated in Parliament.

Like many of you have already said I too will need to see the detail and the proposed changes to the Constitution before I vote Yes.

The wording of the referendum question is a vastly different thing to what the Voice will be. The debating of the question isn't about the shape of the Voice

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne

Here.
This makes perfect sense
It's not about writing a blank cheque as some opine, it's about not drafting nitty gritty stuff into a document that may become outdated. The more detail in the text, the more people twist and reinterpret a dot and comma. Keep it short simple. otherwise we'll end up with a 2A like situation

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Here.
This makes perfect sense
It's not about writing a blank cheque as some opine, it's about not drafting nitty gritty stuff into a document that may become outdated. The more detail in the text, the more people twist and reinterpret a dot and comma. Keep it short simple. otherwise we'll end up with a 2A like situation

That's one constitutional lawyers opinion, probably aligned to the Aunty's reporter's way of thinking, and apparently yours. There are other opinions out there of equal value that Aunty ABC may not necessarily report.

Reactions: Mid

Latest posts