The Wall

Dog

Super Anarchist
Turd Sandwich said:
interior2.jpg
Exactly, Obama counts rejections at the border as deportations.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Turd Sandwich said:
Turd Sandwich said:

So both his Removals are higher than previous administrations.

Thanks for making my point.
He was strong early but once you take out the ones turned away at the border not so much

Then numbers have tailed off the last 3 years. Still higher than previous administrations.

Maybe the easy ones are gone - and since net migration is negative, there are fewer new ones coming in?

Good performance no matter how you slice it.

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
In all fairness, Obama has come down against border patrol agents shooting unarmed Mexicans in Mexico. That had a lot to do with their feeling unloved and supporting Trump,

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Turd Sandwich said:
Turd Sandwich said:
Turd Sandwich said:

So both his Removals are higher than previous administrations.

Thanks for making my point.
He was strong early but once you take out the ones turned away at the border not so much

Then numbers have tailed off the last 3 years. Still higher than previous administrations.

Maybe the easy ones are gone - and since net migration is negative, there are fewer new ones coming in?

Good performance no matter how you slice it.
Really then explain all of the monumental amounts of illegal drugs making it to every damn city in the US

The cartels run the border and the amounts of drugs are through the roof

border_heroin_seizures.gif

Kids?

641_southwest_border_unaccompanied_alien_chidlren.jpg

Changing the goal posts are we? Gone from Immigration stops and deportations to Drug Smuggling?

Do you have ADD?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Turd Sandwich said:
Turd Sandwich said:
Turd Sandwich said:
How are they seizing so much blindfolded and with their hands duct taped?
Most of the seizures are what they find hidden in cars using dogs an such in the line coming across. They barely dent it and the total is indicative of how much is actually getting through
Are the dogs blindfolded too?
Yeah all the dogs that can see are being retrained as service dogs for Democrats to help them get through life on other peoples money
You ever seen a dog with duct tape on its feet? Funny, at first.....

Hard On The Wind

Super Anarchist
GMT-8
We were out for a hike on a trail in the Organ Pipe National Monument today. The Park is in SW Arizona very close to the Mexican border. Hiking on the way back there was a small helicopter that flew right up to us about 100 yards overhead and they took a close look at us. Then they moved on and circled an area south of us about a 1/4 mile away. We continued on back north towards our vehicle and here comes a Border Patrol agent running with the biggest German Shepard I've ever seen. We talked briefly. I asked him what was going on and he said "we're working a group, aliens, you better leave". He was well armed and he didn't have any duct tape on his hands. Then we saw two black dirt bikes with guys dressed all in black wearing assault rifles and just cruising across the desert towards where the helicopter was hovering -- that was impressive. When we got back to the vehicle there were two National Park Police vehicles and two Border Patrol vehicles. One of the Border Patrol vehicles had an agent in it monitoring his radio and I went up and talked with him. He said this goes on every day along the border. The vehicle was well armed.

Notwithstanding what TurdForBrains said, my sense is that the border is a friggin police state. It's highly patrolled. All of the roads north from the border have security stops where the driver of every vehicle is interviewed at least in a minimal fashion and dogs sniff your tires. Short of the wall I don't know what more they could do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
One of my best friends from college is a ranger at Organ Pipe. He has stories I probably shouldn't repeat..... He's probably one of the oldest guys there now....

Cool place..... For a hot place.

longy

Overlord of Anarchy
San Diego
We visited Organ pipe about 5 yrs ago - we were told directly by Nat Parks Rangers not to go into certain areas under any conditions.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
"House Republicans and Donald Trump's team are coalescing around a multi-billion dollar plan to make good on the president-elect's campaign vows to build a wall between the United States and Mexico, according to top Republican lawmakers and aides.

Republican leaders, in tandem with Trump’s transition staff, are considering using a 2006 law signed by former President George W. Bush that authorized the construction of 700 miles-plus of “physical barrier” on the southern border. The law was never fully implemented and did not include a sunset provision, allowing Trump to pick up where Bush left off — with the help of new money from Congress....

...The plan is an implicit acknowledgment by Republicans and the incoming administration that Mexico will not pay for the border wall — a promise from Trump that was always viewed skeptically. Instead, American tax dollars will".

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/house-gop-trump-border-wall-233237
Hillary voted for those 700 miles. It's the extra three hundred that are bad and racist.