The Winnebago

btbotfa

Super Anarchist
Crush Digital, 24 Racer,Invisible Shadow Anonymous JT,Bit pitch, Da Capo,Mike R, Left Hook and his various appendages, Blue Water Keel Wrecker Peghead, Minstrel 70, Will Walt Chris Kyle (don't know what the hell you lurkers use for names), and even got KMccabe out for a ride this season.....helluva summer on SS, great dinner last night, thanks to all, now could one of you get the golf cart off my lawn....

left hook

Super Anarchist
It was fun to help you win it. Lets do it again in 2012!!

Here's a video from the season which shows what it took for Shooting Star to win the Winnebago trophy:

Last edited by a moderator:

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
Sadly it doesn't work out so great for very large Dark and Stormies. Larchmont needs to invest in some longer straw technology.
no hurt in tryin'

/monthly_12_2011/post-11311-050277400%201323131723_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• joshcup.jpg
    joshcup.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3

left hook

Super Anarchist
The Shadow said:
It was fun to help you win it. Lets do it again in 2012!!
Help? Is that what you call that??

Congrats to the crew who committed to racing the boat. Pleasure to be a party to it and most enjoy the core four (old guys on the boat) and the young and not so young bucks who get it done.

Winning with a beachball with a mast and keel is something to be proud of.

Of course, big thanks to Cain for putting this together.
of course I meant help in the loosest sense of the term.

Thank you btbotfa for putting together an awesome boat and an awesome crew (myself excluded of course! ;) )

The Commodore

The thing you need to remember is, your skill at getting thrown out of yacht clubs has a direct correlation with your sailing ability.

Just ask DC.