This is the left....

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Can we expect a moment of clarity at some point, or is that a bridge too far?
I think that bridge collapsed like The Mianus River bridge on I-95 many years ago. The whole center section of the north bound lane just dropped out like the last of Boothe's brain cells.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Randro said:
Trailer trash central.
Retired age Baja expats tend to fall in three categories. 

1) can’t go home but definitely can’t afford tahiti or speak French;

2) can go home but have no family left who likes to see them more than once a year (if that)or

3) can go home but don’t like their family back there or just don’t have any left.

Expat men tend to have much younger wives, often part of the reason for 1 or 2 above.  Every single expat retiree in Mexico has one thing in common though: they are cheap as Scots.

Sea warrior

Super Anarchist
Chicagoish
I downvoted this bigoted comment.
I don’t blame ya.

But in his defense, Fags are horrible things.

Had to quit them myself after I started hacking up phlegm some years ago.

40 woodbines a day will do that to ya.

Oh and Btw, Way to go mate, never miss an opportunity to virtue signal

ya plonker......

lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
Geez, I see this hit three pages and thought there might actually be some discussion.

Looks like negotiating the number of downvotes to be allocated is a really HOT TOPIC!

Sea warrior

Super Anarchist
Chicagoish
What you call virtual signaling is a relative term. Think about that for a moment.
The fact that only the usual virtue signaling wankers upvoted your post should tell you all you need to know.

Think about that for a minute, or not...

btw, The fact that you downvoted EL (whatever the feck his name is) post but didn’t downvote the following post tells me all I really need to know about you so why don’t you suck on a woodbine you virtue signaling wanker you..

06BF5B3E-E6D2-4675-9CA4-8A69A66D140B.png

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
Geez, I see this hit three pages and thought there might actually be some discussion.

Looks like negotiating the number of downvotes to be allocated is a really HOT TOPIC!
They refuse to acknowledge the failur of the left by changing the subject.  No surprise really.