This new format is dogshit and doesn’t work on the ipad. Fuck you SA

It sucks so bad that I can’t even figure out how to log into my @jack_sparrow account to argue with @LB 15  (that’s right, I am actually wacko jackos sock / alter-ego.)

(seriously though, when even Wacko Jacko has slowed down the posts there is something wrong.)

Last edited by a moderator:

stief

Super Anarchist
Sask Canada
Logged in on iPad, error message, then used back button, and voila! Logged in.

So it works here, kinda. Same behavior as before the upgrade.

and Jack—sheesh. You resorted to a sock, or is that more trolling?

Out.

B00B function still works

massive-tits-of-Anastasyia-850x1008.jpg

Upp3

Anarchist
Wahhhhhhhh! I bet you complained; when you got a pushbutton home phone, when they took away your flip phone, every single time they upgraded windows.
I complained when they took keyboards out of computers and started to call them pads! Typing with those is dogshit and doesn't work!

El Borracho

Sam’s friend
Pacific Rim
I complained when they took keyboards out of computers and started to call them pads! Typing with those is dogshit and doesn't work!
The missing keyboard issue will be solved when they stop supporting display screens with computers. So save your faux rage for that coming  event.

IStream

Super Anarchist
Ah yes, I too wailed and mourned when forced to buy a pad during the Great Laptop Purge of 2008.