Time for Dorag to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
We don't desire to be the wrold's policeman, that role was thrust upon the US under the manifest destiny doctrine. We didn't want that - our crosses are in most every country. We paid the price.

And, no, we weren't the only nation, as the UK, Canada, and S Korea were always there, in mass, to help out. Where were the other world powers - Germany, Japan, China, Russia?
Well hell, what were the UK, Canada and S. Korea doing in Massachusetts in the first place? How was that helping us???? Did you mean to say en masse perhaps? No, the mighty DoucheBag of the SA spelling and grammar police couldn't make a mistake like that. So tell me Douchey, what were all them foreigners doing in New England and how was that helping us? I am sure they weren't there for the clam chowder. :p *

*This emoticon was made possible through the generous efforts of the DoRag Emoticon Foundation ®.

can't we all just sing along (except for SONseeker who should be kept from the children)

false allegations about an anonymous sock puppet who gives me crap on the interweb

A Real person can say what they want about an an anonymous sock puppet who gives them crap on the interweb

you are not allowed on the other hand to give crap anonymously to a Real person on the interweb

I asked you who you were yesterday and you chose to remain anonymous (sure you have your reasons)

Your posting and digs at me remind me of CoronadoReachAroundBoy - yet another sock puppet

State who you are and be treated with all due respect - but I don't think that's what you are here for, are you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

narecet

Super Anarchist
See, my issue with what is going on here, is that he doesn't respond to posts commenting on US issues with his comments in question. He responds to many posts from anyone that is foreign, regardless of the context of the post.

That is what has so many backs up, and not just Australians.

He must love having you to go point for him here.
Perhaps yes, perhaps no, but it isn't my reason. I find what people do and why -- or possible ideas on why, anyway -- to be interesting.

Black Sox

Super Anarchist
Dublin, Ireland
1335457739[/url]' post='3688399']where are the Irish in all this
Either fighting or at the local bar..then there are those that work their butts off..then they go to the bar...and fight.
I'm just home from work. So this thread is what you get up to while I'm slaving my arse off? FFS

Fancy a pint?

It's a well-known fact that the world's problems can be solved in any bar in Dublin after a minimum of five drinks.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
It's a well-known fact that the world's problems can be solved in any bar in Dublin after a minimum of five drinks.
Mabey ED cane sende alle poesteres frome thisse theade to oune!! Theires aronde cornere from Trinty I alwayes licked. :)

Either fighting or at the local bar..then there are those that work their butts off..then they go to the bar...and fight.
I'm just home from work. So this thread is what you get up to while I'm slaving my arse off? FFS

Fancy a pint?

Yup. And I might add that saving your last two potatoes from extinction was sheer-fuking-genius....

narecet

Super Anarchist
where are the Irish in all this
Yup. And I might add that saving your last two potatoes from extinction was sheer-fuking-genius....
Hey, they were tasty.

On the subject of potatoes and the Irish, here is an "interesting" theory:

...You wonder why "couch potato" refers to an immobilized person who has lost his will? Who is yinned out, who lies passively watching flickering images often eating chips for hours on end, unable to move? All this because the potato is known to be the most yin vegetable that exists, along with the EGGPLANT? Those two. MACROBIOTICS warn us about the nightshade family! Farmers knew if cows ate them, they died psychotic!

Need more proof? Think about it. Any country that uses a tater as a primary food is quickly immobilized, colonized and then on some extinction list.

When the spud left the hands of the INCAS, (who were made extinct by the arrival of Spanish conquistadors,) the TUBER travelled to prosperous ENGLAND at the height of her wealth as a trading nation, also to SPAIN, where it quickly became a primary food. The Spanish then went into two psychotic centuries killing millions of their own people with the horrific inquisition and that continued until NAPOLEON invaded spain in 1802...and stopped it.

Meanwhile the potato had arrived in IRELAND. THE BRITs thought the SPUD to be the perfect non nutrition starchy slave food for their serfs, as Small amts of land could create tons of a food that banished scurvey (slight amts vit c) and with milk or butter (it had no aminos on its own,( provided a 'complete' nutriion. At least the workers didn't die on them. The starving landless peasants ate nothing else and grew weaker and more yin, accepting British Rule, boot and chains.

THE POTATO caused a yin condition and yet it was protection during times of yang invasion. HOW SO? An amazing feature of the potato is that no soldier, no pirate, no plunderer would steal your spuds. They'd take your pigs, chickens, wheat, wine, but invaders couldnt see stuff growing underground and wouldn't get on their knees and dig in the mud with their hands so while every other kind of food was stolen by pirates, invaders or colonist soldiers nobody would steal the Irish peon's potato planting. SO a GREAT FOOD FOR PEOPLE BEING ABUSED WHO ARE ABUSED BECAUSE THEY EAT THIS GREAT FOOD.

This YIN food makes you powerless. Stuporous, happy and forgetful. Proof: The Irish became the slaves of the ENGLISH, and that invasion of EIRE occurred during CROMWELL's time, right after the arrival of the potato so instead of honest trade and piracy the English began colonizing Eire and enslaving the micks. A less honoest way of making a living.

The only thing an irishman could think to do when invaded by English or the other pirates ---when all these strangers were milling around with guns was loony but it worked. They turned the highway signs to point in the wrong way.

There are many other countries where the potato became over used, it being poor people food. It was serf food in RUSSIA. The serfs were enslaved by the landowners for generations.One rich family had 800 slaves.

So that brings the tale around to America. It is a well known fact that americans eat 30 pounds of french fries per person in a single. year. Imagine a big bag of sugar times six. but that's only weight wise. French fries are light so the bulk would be ten times that in size to get 30 lbs. Imagine filing the inside of a VW bug with french fries to the top of the interior roof, fitting in also the four people who'd be eating those French fries. That's AMERICA FOR YOU.

To prove the theorem? Who has colonized America? THE worst guys on the planet and the most subtle, the IMF and the FED! Every president since Woodrow Wilson, has been robot-controlled by the IMF AND FED. They were exploited, turned into total hand puppets, colonized -- by the banksters. Wilson was persuaded to sign the FEDERAL RESERVE into being! He apologized just before his death. The only exception was JFK who fought them, and even proposed a bill to eliminate the FED. Him they shot. He was Irish, ate potatoes and was easy to dispatch. What president in his right mind goes to DALLAS with a TEXAN as VP? His eyes were extremely yin by the way, (see below) What Macrobiotics call SANPAKU, Three-whites. Meaning white showing under the IRIS. Iris high in the eye facing up. CHIPS and SPUDS did it to him.

The Advocate

Super Anarchist
Hey, they were tasty.

...You wonder why "couch potato" refers to an immobilized person who has lost his will? Who is yinned out, who lies passively watching flickering images often eating chips for hours on end, unable to move? All this because the potato is known to be the most yin vegetable that exists, along with the EGGPLANT? Those two. MACROBIOTICS warn us about the nightshade family! Farmers knew if cows ate them, they died psychotic!

Need more proof? Think about it. Any country that uses a tater as a primary food is quickly immobilized, colonized and then on some extinction list.

When the spud left the hands of the INCAS, (who were made extinct by the arrival of Spanish conquistadors,) the TUBER travelled to prosperous ENGLAND at the height of her wealth as a trading nation, also to SPAIN, where it quickly became a primary food. The Spanish then went into two psychotic centuries killing millions of their own people with the horrific inquisition and that continued until NAPOLEON invaded spain in 1802...and stopped it.

Meanwhile the potato had arrived in IRELAND. THE BRITs thought the SPUD to be the perfect non nutrition starchy slave food for their serfs, as Small amts of land could create tons of a food that banished scurvey (slight amts vit c) and with milk or butter (it had no aminos on its own,( provided a 'complete' nutriion. At least the workers didn't die on them. The starving landless peasants ate nothing else and grew weaker and more yin, accepting British Rule, boot and chains.

THE POTATO caused a yin condition and yet it was protection during times of yang invasion. HOW SO? An amazing feature of the potato is that no soldier, no pirate, no plunderer would steal your spuds. They'd take your pigs, chickens, wheat, wine, but invaders couldnt see stuff growing underground and wouldn't get on their knees and dig in the mud with their hands so while every other kind of food was stolen by pirates, invaders or colonist soldiers nobody would steal the Irish peon's potato planting. SO a GREAT FOOD FOR PEOPLE BEING ABUSED WHO ARE ABUSED BECAUSE THEY EAT THIS GREAT FOOD.

This YIN food makes you powerless. Stuporous, happy and forgetful. Proof: The Irish became the slaves of the ENGLISH, and that invasion of EIRE occurred during CROMWELL's time, right after the arrival of the potato so instead of honest trade and piracy the English began colonizing Eire and enslaving the micks. A less honoest way of making a living.

The only thing an irishman could think to do when invaded by English or the other pirates ---when all these strangers were milling around with guns was loony but it worked. They turned the highway signs to point in the wrong way.

There are many other countries where the potato became over used, it being poor people food. It was serf food in RUSSIA. The serfs were enslaved by the landowners for generations.One rich family had 800 slaves.

So that brings the tale around to America. It is a well known fact that americans eat 30 pounds of french fries per person in a single. year. Imagine a big bag of sugar times six. but that's only weight wise. French fries are light so the bulk would be ten times that in size to get 30 lbs. Imagine filing the inside of a VW bug with french fries to the top of the interior roof, fitting in also the four people who'd be eating those French fries. That's AMERICA FOR YOU.

To prove the theorem? Who has colonized America? THE worst guys on the planet and the most subtle, the IMF and the FED! Every president since Woodrow Wilson, has been robot-controlled by the IMF AND FED. They were exploited, turned into total hand puppets, colonized -- by the banksters. Wilson was persuaded to sign the FEDERAL RESERVE into being! He apologized just before his death. The only exception was JFK who fought them, and even proposed a bill to eliminate the FED. Him they shot. He was Irish, ate potatoes and was easy to dispatch. What president in his right mind goes to DALLAS with a TEXAN as VP? His eyes were extremely yin by the way, (see below) What Macrobiotics call SANPAKU, Three-whites. Meaning white showing under the IRIS. Iris high in the eye facing up. CHIPS and SPUDS did it to him.
Here, take my tin cap, you need it more. :p

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Wilson was persuaded to sign the FEDERAL RESERVE into being! He apologized just before his death. The only exception was JFK who fought them, and even proposed a bill to eliminate the FED. Him they shot.
Allotta peopel forgette thisse.... :)

Hay MARK any suggestions on what to wear in this years N2E

(Not the Party)

and any Shirt Specials going on at the moment ??

lovly4.jpg

narecet

Super Anarchist
Hey, they were tasty.

Here, take my tin cap, you need it more. :p
:)

Folding prop said:
I forgot to add DoRag's most devastating life event. His hometown of San Diego with Dennis Connor

hosted the Americas Cup. He was not selected to be on the team. Instead he cleaned the toilets

for the Challenger team. Hoping to be basking in glory he wallowed in dung.

If you shorten DoRag it becomes Dag. Here's what Dag means.

It is the dried feces left dangling from the wool on DoRag's favorite part of a sheep. In other words, he's a worthless annoying piece of shit.

We should now all refer to him as Dag.

Your juvenile & humorless attempts at wit & comedy are about as exciting & possess all the entertainment value as gang-banging a 4000 year old Peruvian mummy. So please stop, whilst you are behind.

Sincerely, The Proletariat

Black Sox

Super Anarchist
Dublin, Ireland

Fancy a pint?

Probably the last clever thing we did for real. After that, all the smart stuff was done in the pub. The really clever stuff in the bar near Trinity College that Snaggs licked.

Status
Not open for further replies.