Todays GOPers SUCK

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
I was born and raised a Republican; it was only the last decade I became an independent
Here was the republican platform 1956,
1659929804682.png

What happened?
Today's GOP is all about money, power (controlling people), greed and big money from corporations,
They don't give a shit about PEOPLE or even worst our one and only home "EARTH"
Down here all our waterways and Lake O is polluted, High tides and minor storms cause major flooding
But our Nazi governor is worried about the word gay or people wearing masks to stay healthy.
Freedom is being able to carry and use a weapon, if someone cuts you off.
so right now, I don't trust any republican, X friends and family.
Why are all republicans' liars?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Republicans have been brainwashed over the past 40 years. Republicans were always more fond of organization, more friendly to privilege/aristocracy, more xenophobic, more militaristic... ironic considering that Democratic Presidents have won all our wars for the past 15 years... supposedly the party of businessmen, for businessmen.

Coopted by the uber-rich in the post-Nixon era, Republicans have been increasingly stroked into one single mass with one single idea... you must hate-HATE-HATE Democrats. Simple, easy, and comes naturally to most of them already.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Mitch McConnell's anti-Dem screed after the passing of the Reconciliation package was a steaming pile of lies and horseshit. The Republicans have no shame, and no plan, except to continue to cater to the wealthiest, their elk, and Corporations. Their lies about Dems wasting money fly in the face of Trump's 2017 billion-dollar giveaway to the wealthiest taxpayers and Companies, adding $448 billion to the deficit over the next 10 years...

Last edited:

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
I was born and raised a Republican; it was only the last decade I became an independent
Here was the republican platform 1956,
View attachment 533094
What happened?
Today's GOP is all about money, power (controlling people), greed and big money from corporations,
They don't give a shit about PEOPLE or even worst our one and only home "EARTH"
Down here all our waterways and Lake O is polluted, High tides and minor storms cause major flooding
But our Nazi governor is worried about the word gay or people wearing masks to stay healthy.
Freedom is being able to carry and use a weapon, if someone cuts you off.
so right now, I don't trust any republican, X friends and family.
Why are all republicans' liars?
You are just realizing this now??? Welcome, But you are alittle late on the uptake... This shit has been going on since I was in High school...

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Trump Asked Generals Why They Couldn’t Be More Like ‘Totally Loyal’ Nazis, Report Claims
REICH MINDED
Dan Ladden-Hall
News Correspondent
Published Aug. 08, 2022 8:46AM ET

Former President Donald Trump once asked why American generals weren’t more like Nazis, according to a report. A New Yorker article examining how the Pentagon handled the national security threat “posed by their own Commander-in-Chief” published Monday includes a staggering exchange which allegedly took place between Trump and his White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, a former U.S. Marine Corps general. “You fucking generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?” Trump allegedly once asked Kelly. When Kelly asked which German generals Trump was referring to, the then-president answered: “The German generals in World War II.” Kelly is said to have pointed out to Trump that Hitler’s generals tried to kill their führer “three times and almost pulled it off,” but Trump was said to disagree. “No, no, no, they were totally loyal to him,” Trump allegedly said of Hitler’s generals.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump...ke-totally-loyal-nazis-report-claims?ref=home

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
W the Stupid passed Medicare Part D which prevented the govmint from negotiating prices with Big Pharma. How stupid is that? Mark Cuban even started a company Cost Plus which, get this, negotiates with Big Pharma and offers lower prices than Medicare Part D. Good on Cuban for doing that. However, Biden's plan finally allows our govmint, like just about every other industrial country, to negotiate drug prices.

W the Stupid was a shit.

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
What happened?
Follow the money.

The GOP worked relentlessly to cut taxes for the elite, who in turn poured some of that money into campaign coffers. A great ROI for both.

Changes in campaign finance laws opened the floodgates and the back scratching became ever more lucrative.

And loopholes in the laws allowed for some campaign donation dollars to become impossible to follow, as they worked their way into the pockets of politicians.

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
W the Stupid was a shit.
That move was purely intentional and well thought out. Cuban's move was probably an intended result of MedD, as a way to put more money into the hands of the rich. We, the people, were the stupid ones for not keeping a watchful eye on our elected officials.

RobertP

It's not been Republican vs Democrat for decades. The whole Government is corrupt. The divide and conquer seems to be working just fine. Did you know AOC is worth about 29 Million? Did you know Joseph Cofer Black (ex CIA) is on the Burisma's board? It's all of us against them.

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino
It's not been Republican vs Democrat for decades. The whole Government is corrupt. The divide and conquer seems to be working just fine. Did you know AOC is worth about 29 Million? Did you know Joseph Cofer Black (ex CIA) is on the Burisma's board? It's all of us against them.

Great, another fuckwit sock to clutter up my ignore bin.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas

I call bullshit!!

"Given AOC doesn’t own property, and does not look like she owns any stock either, AOC’s current net worth is likely close to $100,000 as of January 4, 2022. AOC’s student loan debt cancels out her savings."

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
That move was purely intentional and well thought out. Cuban's move was probably an intended result of MedD, as a way to put more money into the hands of the rich. We, the people, were the stupid ones for not keeping a watchful eye on our elected officials.

No, I'm going to give Cuban a decent amount of credit for seeing this. Big Pharma got hella greedy ... because they could and he spotted it as a market inefficiency; real businessmen are good at spotting those. Medicare Part D prices were high and the market was inefficient because there was no competition + negotiation with corporate persons allowed.

Market inefficiencies don't last long in an efficient market. So I don't know if Cost Plus will survive this new bill but I still give Cuban credit.

BTW, Gavin Newsom saw this price problem for insulin as well.

Tom will be along shortly to say that I shouldn't say anything mean about Big Pharma or he won't like me.

Last edited:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I call bullshit!!

"Given AOC doesn’t own property, and does not look like she owns any stock either, AOC’s current net worth is likely close to $100,000 as of January 4, 2022. AOC’s student loan debt cancels out her savings."

Another bullshitter looking to own his enemy and you fell for it!

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC