Today's Trump Headlines

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
Troglodytarum said:
3B616218-B8E9-4DBF-9216-E936D0C6D5E8_jpeg-975299.JPG
To be funny it would need to be even remotely true.  Too bad the naked guy shitting in the street in real life is probably a Trump supporter.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
To be funny it would need to be even remotely true.  Too bad the naked guy shitting in the street in real life is probably a Trump supporter.
The only thing funny about right-wing humor is how hilariously bad it is.

Name one right wing comedian who is consistently funny.

Dennis Miller doesn't count, since he's not actually funny since he lost his mind.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Dennis Miller is just bitter and acerbic. He was funny 30 years ago when he was..... well..... funny....

There's another conservative comedian though....... Trying to remember his/her name...... Not Anne Coulter...................... Not Rush Limbaugh....... It's................... DAMN!

Can't think of the name!....... It's not Hannity......

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Comedians for the right are so yesterday, they have memes now so the righties don’t even have to think about what actually happened yesterday.

The memes are meant to be funny, they are not, however the prolific use especially here on SA shows us who is thinking and who is being spoon fed thoughts.

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
Dennis Miller is just bitter and acerbic. He was funny 30 years ago when he was..... well..... funny....

There's another conservative comedian though....... Trying to remember his/her name...... Not Anne Coulter...................... Not Rush Limbaugh....... It's................... DAMN!

Can't think of the name!....... It's not Hannity......
Bill Oriley was pretty funny, if you watched him with the same attitude you would watch the Colbert Report.  I think the CR was more informative though.

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
Bill Oriley was pretty funny, if you watched him with the same attitude you would watch the Colbert Report.  I think the CR was more informative though.
???

If you thought Bill O'Reilly was funny then you have a serious lapse in your character. He is a fat bigoted abusive dumbass. Let me guess, you think Polack jokes are a stitch, right?

-DSK

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
The only thing funny about right-wing humor is how hilariously bad it is.

Name one right wing comedian who is consistently funny.

Dennis Miller doesn't count, since he's not actually funny since he lost his mind.
That would have been around 1996 or so...  Some of his early stuff rivals  Seth ************.

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
???

If you thought Bill O'Reilly was funny then you have a serious lapse in your character. He is a fat bigoted abusive dumbass. Let me guess, you think Polack jokes are a stitch, right?

-DSK
I agree with you, which made it sort of funny in a Colbert Report sort of way.  

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
HuffPo: Trump Falsely Claims He Has Wiped Out 150% Of China’s Economy

"President Donald Trump let fly a jaw-dropping lie in a chatty interview with CNBC Monday, saying that because of his get-tough trade war with China, the Asian nation’s economy has lost ″$15 to $20 trillion in value since the day I was elected.”

The Chinese economy is worth an estimated $13 trillion (it was $12.2 trillion in 2017, according to the World Bank). To wipe out 150% of China’s GDP would erase the country from the world economy and would be pretty ― incredible"

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/trump-false-claim-china-economy_n_5cff4567e4b0b02180860b26

It is surprisingly easy to find outrageous stuff on a daily basis.

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
Its also interesting that the POTUS implies his goal is to trash the economy of China.  If a nation claimed that was their goal for the US economy we might consider it an act of war (if they don't have nukes).   

Zonker

Super Anarchist
Canada
Trump says he received a 'beautiful' letter from North Korea's Kim

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-northkorea/trump-says-he-received-a-letter-from-north-koreas-kim-idUSKCN1TC256

"I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un. I can't show you the letter, obviously, but it was a very personal, very warm, very nice letter," Pres. Trump tells ABC News

Trump spoke a day after the Wall Street Journal reported that Kim’s slain half-brother, Kim Jong Nam, was a source for the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. Kim Jong Nam was killed at the airport in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2017.

“I did receive a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un ... I appreciated the letter. I saw the information about CIA with respect to his brother, or half-brother. And I will tell him that will not happen under my ... I wouldn’t let that happen.” “A very warm, very nice letter,” Trump said. “I think North Korea has tremendous potential.”