Torrid Thursday - The Commentary

Iceman22

Anarchist
Culver, IN
It's cold ass shit! now I've got a head ache from watching drunkcam... Thanks.
Cheers fucknut
You can always watch the videos on Premier's Site...Ohh yeah that's right ...THEY DON'T HAVE ANY!!! Come to the Weather Mark next weekend, I'll give you a headache- 6 Dark an Stormeys should do the trick ;) They make them so good there

-Vegas

Go Fuck Yourself

Super Anarchist
Fuckoffville
You can always watch the videos on Premier's Site...Ohh yeah that's right ...THEY DON'T HAVE ANY!!! Come to the Weather Mark next weekend, I'll give you a headache- 6 Dark an Stormeys should do the trick ;) They make them so good there
-Vegas
'F'n A' my friend. I'll be there with my drink'n shoes on. (trick statement, all my shoes are drinking shoes)

Grateful

—Synonyms 1. obliged, indebted. Grateful, thankful describe an appreciative attitude for what one has received. Grateful indicates a warm or deep appreciation of personal kindness as shown to one: grateful for favors; grateful to one's neighbors for help in time of trouble. Thankful indicates a disposition to express gratitude by giving thanks, as to a benefactor or to a merciful Providence; there is often a sense of deliverance as well as of appreciation: thankful that one's life was spared in an accident; thankful for the comfort of one's general situation. 3. pleasant, gratifying, satisfying.

Jesus, I am an ungrateful SOB aren't I... Fuck me. :lol:

rdavis

PhiloBeddoe said:
Espo may be right ..WLIS Representin! Cracker vs. Nimbuscile - Hunt may have two perfect boats.

Cathexis - not perfect but close

On the other hand...WLIS boats leading 4 classes tonight

NY42 Bandit moves into 1st place- Ameila 2nd place

J122 Chris Dragon 1st place

J80 Rumour 1st place, Lifted 2nd place, Relentless 6th, and Spank Me making a charge

Phrf 6 One Up - 1st place

M30 Team Bold in 4th

J105 Kinscem 3rd

Everything is tight and everyone has to sail tomorrow
Any chance of a throwout?, if so, I am pushing for Relentless for the J80's for maybe 2nd or 3rd.

Lift

Super Anarchist
Next year hire an orangutan to the shoot the video. This way we'll have a better change of having something worth viewing. Vegas, I hope you sail, fuck, drink, hell; everything better than you shoot video. And quite using your crackberry to shoot the damn shit.....
Trust me, Zar does all of those things well. Quit your blubbering, Blubberboy. Line for service if you've got game.

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Dinos got the pin ~
They're lining up ~ and Gun!

Incognito in is first

Cool Breeze in 2nd

Bright Stat 3rd

Tribute is hosed ~ They waited too long in this shit

The left side is looking like the way to go today ~

Tribute hasn't even cleared yet ~ What are they waiting for.
Vegas, you need to stop drinking while on the water. Our supposedly terrible start on Tribute had the vast majority of the fleet getting crossed by us on the first tack. Seems a little odd since we're the the slowest boat in the division and we were "hosed" on the start.

Ron Burgundy

Anarchist
Any news on J105 Orangutan?
From the silence so far I guess our guys are a little far back.

Wylie 30 Lucky Ducky is hanging in there. Go Hall & Jay.

a little far back, how about Charles Atlas holding up the 105 fleet. Nice guys, but unfortunately outclassed at this regatta.

Iain A

Super Anarchist
Solomons/Pax Rvr
Temps in S. MD 25, snow most of the day...

A major relief, in the form of the reports of the day...The SA crew and the group from Preimere, a huge thumbs-Up!

If I could just sit in the bath-tub, and have a bikini laden miss, dump crystal blue key-west water on me, life would be complete!

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Oh, BTW...
Ironic, seeing a T-10, and a J-29 working for top honors in PHRF-5...
You have no idea how frustating that is. Those two boats seem to be in the perfect spot for every wind shift. I might be the first one in PHRF history to admit it, but it's not the ratings. Those two crews are sailing the shit out of their boats.

Iain A

Super Anarchist
Solomons/Pax Rvr
You have no idea how frustating that is. Those two boats seem to be in the perfect spot for every wind shift. I might be the first one in PHRF history to admit it, but it's not the ratings. Those two crews are sailing the shit out of their boats.
Their you go!

and hopefully somebody's listening... Raced against "SeeFest" during last years Anapolis Noods. Well sailed boat and great folks!

Lift

Super Anarchist
Don't feel badly, it's not you. Bill Buckles has the KWRW T10 strategy/bombshell plan pretty well honed at this point. You're being spanked by very good, veteran sailors. No shame in that.

Last edited by a moderator:

grizzlyone

LIsailorkid said:
dont know if they will have a throwout.. but you def have a shot for 3rd. only 4 points out with 3 races tomorrow and 19 boats
i dont see klinger or storck losing 1st + 2nd. wud be great to see stork beat an over rated pro.
From the sailing instructions:

For the Farr 40, J/105, M 30, and Swan 42 Classes only, a boat’s series score will be the total of her race scores without exclusion. For all other classes, a boat’s worst score will be excluded from her series score if seven or more races have been completed subject to rule 89.3( B) .

MR.CLEAN

Not here
RC intention is 3 races for today. I can't believe I have to wake up in 5 hours and do it again. I drank 10 vodkas on a Feadship 140' tonight. We have the greatest surprise ever planned for tomorrow if my intel is accurate. You're really gonna wanna see this.

RC intention is 3 races for today. I can't believe I have to wake up in 5 hours and do it again. I drank 10 vodkas on a Feadship 140' tonight. We have the greatest surprise ever planned for tomorrow if my intel is accurate. You're really gonna wanna see this.
bad new, Its 1:30...I just left Vegas at captian Tony's......you guys think my hand was shaking today???? I set an alarm for 7:00, but feel free to call..... I loved time spent with Dixie, Noel and Mer, but we might need some high wind rated strippers today... the wind is already up

z