Torture music

justsomeguy!

Super Anarchist
shithole countries
Do you have an example of music that you don't find torturous? 'Cause Nancy Sinatra was/is pretty mainstream, AKA dull normal.
Welcome to my world.

Last edited:

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
For some reason I HATED this song and it was very popular in the AM radio days , instantaneous aggravation that lasted as long as the song , flipping stations didn’t work for long.

mikewof

mikewof
If played repeatedly will bring your enemy to their knees.

Frank found that he couldn't do justice to that song, so he passed it to his daughter, who fucking killed it. She had such remarkable success with that song that the rest of her music career seemed barely an afterthought. Boots + Nancy was a match built in paradise, a man could have never done it, and anyone with a pedigree less than Nancy couldn't have done it.

I'm not a huge fan of Frank, but this Nancy song? It captured three decades of cultural emergence better than anything before or since ...

DarthSailor

Super Anarchist
Yoko I agree with, the other two I like they were from when I was preschool age but I am pretty sure my parents played them on Saturdays when doing the house cleaning. I get my Neil Diamond, 5th Dimension, Simon and Garfunkel, Three Dog Night, Dusty Springfield love from my folks listening to that stuff when I was a kid.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Back in the days of be home when the street lights came on my sisters and the neighborhood posse of same age girls would torment the boys with endless choruses of this

Latest posts