Trail Cameras Again

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Oh and on the actual thread topic, I got a hawk ass yesterday. Those drumsticks look pretty decent!

HawkAss.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Trying to get the pigs that have been tearing up the yard and I got some of them but like this pic of my dog better. I get lots of pics of my critters but seldom get ones I like.

StarrGameCam.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
When you say "get", do you mean kill?
No, these pigs are far too smart to be killed by me. One of them showed up in daylight and waited around while I went inside and got a gun some years ago. He was yummy. I just meant get some pictures. I got a few and put them on FB but haven't bothered bringing them here.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Haive you been castratteng the males? If so, goode eatteng aheade.. :)
I been part of a few night hog/ dog hunts , as a tag along, primal energy and adrenaline all around.
Pretty sad sight after the hog is controlled by the dogs. I forget how the hunters took control of the hog , they castrated it , let it up and off into the darkness it trotted , it’s glistening testicules left on the ground

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Rounde that pigge up in 2 - 3 monthes, eatte hime foire the hollidayes......... :)
Yeah … that’s what they planned.
The were a bunch off HS aged boys along for the adventure, the good ole boy that was handling the hog on the ground lifted the hogs lip to show the tusk and the hog snapped it head and the ripped the tip of his finger off.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Yeah … that’s what they planned.
The were a bunch off HS aged boys along for the adventure, the good ole boy that was handling the hog on the ground lifted the hogs lip to show the tusk and the hog snapped it head and the ripped the tip of his finger off.
They our meane biches, onley waye to change them is to enjoine them an shitte them outte.............. :)