Triggering tight arsed Australians

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Often we get multiple threads created to cover the same topic, usually that is because the 2nd OP has been too lazy to check for a similar thread.

On this occasion, it's the same attenytion whore who has created both.

The thread title change here tells me she's determined to antagonise remind those same people she has on ignore.how much of an idiot she is and how we are the lucky ones.
close... corrected to be more accurate.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Oh she’s adorable!!

As someone who actually grew up in Karachi, Pakistan (my teen age years) and my whole family were very active members in the Karachi Yacht Club, I have bit of an idea how the KYC members would react to Meli’s proposal. With laughter. Or wobble their head and say WTF?

Typical Pakistani KYC members are UBER wealthy millionaires , foreign educated, almost oligarch types. They socialize & sail small skiffs (mostly Enterprise, Wayfarer's and Lark dinghy’s) in Pakistan when they’re residing there, with their fully crewed super yachts based in S France for when they feel like a little overseas getaway, every summer and over the winter holidays.

Meli has no concept of the disparity of KYC members and the poor orphaned souls. Or practical suggestion how one would go about bringing this fantasy to fruition by bringing Pakistani oligarchs together with some of the world’s poorest orphaned children.

From memory isn't she a member of a small sailing club? If she would like contact information for some active KYC members and past Commodores and board members, she could let me know and I’ll pass their details along. I’m sure they’d love to hear from her and her Club and can tell them what to do to make the world right. Here’s an opportunity to get the ball rolling if she really cares.

Sorry Meli, you are just virtue signalling and seeking attention again as is your usual MO, you’re not “sharing information how rich boat owners can help the worlds orphaned children”.

And BTW Meli, I already for all my working life donate to charities, I sponsor 2 disadvantaged children here in OZ, and volunteer my time to raising money for cancer research. I’m not rich, but I own a nice boat and do what I can already. If that’s OK with you?
Actually, i was referring to the second video i posted in the OP. Members of sailing clubs in the USA could offer sailing time to organisations helping the US covid orphans. or something. We don't have very many covid orphans here.
You are quite correct, I don't have the contacts to bring anyone together to help in Karacki or anywhere else.
That's what this thread was for.
It was for anyone out there who is working on this, to share information for people like me who would like to help but dont know where to ask.

Thanks for helping the brat pack trash a well intentioned but obviously naive thread.
And further to your "attention seeking" comment.
The reason I started a second thread is because if you bother to look, the brat pack trashed the first one.
Apparently, any number of people here can post new threads often, sometimes several times a day. Mid, Bad Lat, Sloopy etc
But if I post a new thread, i'm an "Attention Whore"
I'm not even permitted to post music threads without the brat pack chorus (who incidentally never contribute anything to the numerous music threads posted by Mid or anyone else)
Have you figured it out yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mid

LB 15

Cunt
Obviously it is because we are misogynistic. Or Racists. Or Homophobes. Or whatever victim card you are playing today.

The reason we give you so much shit is because you are an embarrassment to the entire nation. You blow in here on your husbands dime, he gets yellow fever and fucks off and you are dirty on the world. So you become into what you are now. An internet trolling, Attention craving, bitter, hypocritical, virtue signaling ,ignorant, ill- informed, uneducated, lying, friendless, delusional, filterless moron.

Here is a tip. If you are applying for a new job, I wouldn’t use me as a reference.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
isn’t that the point of ignoring someone? So they can’t see what you post and thus, won’t become offended? Like a 10 year old putting their hands over their ears and yelling LA LA LA I can’t hear you?
Oh Dear. SA can be so cruel.......so true......and so funny, all at the same time.

In order to make Shorty feel a bit better I am going to do my bit and put a small ad' on the crew wanted website at our local club.

Looking for underage crew. No need for experience but both parents must have died from covid. Automobile accident orphans need not apply. We offer sailing mentorship and sandwiches for the right victim.

Last edited:

FinnFish

Super Anarchist
Meli, this is the exact reason your posts are moronic.
So we're no longer talking about COVID19 orphans in the developing/3rd world and how we can help them anymore, which where you started. We're now talking about how US Sailing and affiliated clubs can help US COVID19 orphans by offering sailing time, or something. Fuck me what you talking about?

Why don't you try here, if you really want to help.

1664746579712.png

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Looking for underage crew. No need for experience but both parents must have died from covid. Automobile accident orphans need not apply. We offer sailing mentorship and sandwiches for the right victim.
I got several replies to my ad' but unfortunately they were orphaned by AIDs.

Based on Shorty's criteria I had to turn them away,.....unless we can widen our concern to the African kids orphaned by AIDs? (which significantly outnumbers the number of kids orphaned by Covid)

However then we would have to move this thread to General Anarchy.

Also although Shorty thought that sailing lessons would be top of their list, surprisingly, it turns out that having a home, adoptive parents, schooling and education opportunities were higher in their immediate priorities. It turns out that even Shorty can be wrong from time to time, so instead of buying a set of child sized PFDs, I sent a donation to these good folks https://childrensaidsfund.org/ and https://aidsorphancare.org/

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Excellent, your money is probably helping kids orphaned by Aids and Covid.

I donate to UNICEF and do volunteer work for Save The Children. Both these charities just help kids no matter why they are orphaned. It's all good.
I'm sorry if my thread offended. In no way was it meant to be accusatory.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
Excellent, your money is probably helping kids orphaned by Aids and Covid.

I donate to UNICEF and do volunteer work for Save The Children. Both these charities just help kids no matter why they are orphaned. It's all good.
I'm sorry if my thread offended. In no way was it meant to be accusatory.
Both charities are specific to AIDs. Its appropriate for me because (i) I like to see charities where if high percentage is spent on the cause and (ii) I know something about AIDs and have visited African villages with a significant AIDs problem and been shown around an orphanage in Kenya.

I tend to think of giving as something personal and private. What is the right cause for me might not be right one for you. What is a number I want to give is most likely very different for others and not my business.

I often dont feel excited about fancy fund raisers, but I am impressed by those who host small personal fund raisers at their homes and preface it by saying there is no obligation to donate but they want to share why this is something they care about. I cannot abide telephone fund raisers and if the state troopers association calls me once more about the starving retired state troopers and their index linked linked pension funds, I think I will have a fit.

This thread got off on the wrong foot with me but no worries. Save the Children seems a very fine organization. Im just not sure SA is the right place.....or at least the right opportunity without context.

charisma94

Fucking Legend
Palma de Mallorca
Actually, i was referring to the second video i posted in the OP. Members of sailing clubs in the USA could offer sailing time to organisations helping the US covid orphans. or something. We don't have very many covid orphans here.
You are quite correct, I don't have the contacts to bring anyone together to help in Karacki or anywhere else.
That's what this thread was for.
It was for anyone out there who is working on this, to share information for people like me who would like to help but dont know where to ask.

Thanks for helping the brat pack trash a well intentioned but obviously naive thread.
And further to your "attention seeking" comment.
The reason I started a second thread is because if you bother to look, the brat pack trashed the first one.
Apparently, any number of people here can post new threads often, sometimes several times a day. Mid, Bad Lat, Sloopy etc
But if I post a new thread, i'm an "Attention Whore"
I'm not even permitted to post music threads without the brat pack chorus (who incidentally never contribute anything to the numerous music threads posted by Mid or anyone else)
Have you figured it out yet?
How did I help your silly, secret, double incognito, ignore posse trash this thread? I just responded to a dumb idea… You peeked as always and found the flames and responded… boo fricken hoo. Does the word “ignore” need to be explained again for the hundredth time?

I gave you some firsthand insight as to why your thought bubble du jour, while sitting in Melbourne, on an obscure American website is frankly just feel-good hot air, or in more modern parlance, virtue signalling. Some might even say attention seeking. But you put it under the guise of seeking information when that information is readily available using Google, of which you’re so fond. 30 seconds of thought around the practicalities of your proposal would indeed show you how “obviously naïve” you are. That’s when you don’t hit the “post reply” icon… But you do you.

But hey, not many rules here, post as many threads as you want. Fill your boots. When they’re doubled up/repeats because you get rightly called out & flamed in the first attempt, logic would expect the same result when starting a duplicate.

And yes, Mid starts a new thread every 15 minutes or so. But it’s rare they’re a turd in the punch-bowl like the dross you choose to post. He doesn’t want to fight with everyone that disagrees with him either, he’s able to learn and accept others POV. So there’s that I suppose? Sloop’s just a windbag who loves the sound of his own voice, but he’s a knowledgeable and experienced windbag… Bad Lat – meh, can’t say I see much of what he posts.

While your intent was probably in the right vein, how could someone who knows nothing about boats or sailing be of any assistance to deliver sailing outcomes for covid orphans in Pakistan or elsewhere? Save the Children is an admirable cause for sure, it just might be a better fit for you.

Oh, and hear Ivor Davies is a bit crook. Should I post a thread about him being not dead? Just asking...

Out.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist
How did I help your silly, secret, double incognito, ignore posse trash this thread? I just responded to a dumb idea… You peeked as always and found the flames and responded… boo fricken hoo. Does the word “ignore” need to be explained again for the hundredth time?

I gave you some firsthand insight as to why your thought bubble du jour, while sitting in Melbourne, on an obscure American website is frankly just feel-good hot air, or in more modern parlance, virtue signalling. Some might even say attention seeking. But you put it under the guise of seeking information when that information is readily available using Google, of which you’re so fond. 30 seconds of thought around the practicalities of your proposal would indeed show you how “obviously naïve” you are. That’s when you don’t hit the “post reply” icon… But you do you.

But hey, not many rules here, post as many threads as you want. Fill your boots. When they’re doubled up/repeats because you get rightly called out & flamed in the first attempt, logic would expect the same result when starting a duplicate.

And yes, Mid starts a new thread every 15 minutes or so. But it’s rare they’re a turd in the punch-bowl like the dross you choose to post. He doesn’t want to fight with everyone that disagrees with him either, he’s able to learn and accept others POV. So there’s that I suppose? Sloop’s just a windbag who loves the sound of his own voice, but he’s a knowledgeable and experienced windbag… Bad Lat – meh, can’t say I see much of what he posts.

While your intent was probably in the right vein, how could someone who knows nothing about boats or sailing be of any assistance to deliver sailing outcomes for covid orphans in Pakistan or elsewhere? Save the Children is an admirable cause for sure, it just might be a better fit for you.

Oh, and hear Ivor Davies is a bit crook. Should I post a thread about him being not dead? Just asking...

Out.
Phew, glad you got that off your chest.

Although one line would have sufficed.

Mumbling to one self and ranting is best kept in the privacy of one's own bathroom. Yelling at the mirror for 2 minutes before breakfast often helps.

Here is the edited version:

Out.
FILTP