Triggering tight arsed Australians

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
Love the new thread title. The only one triggered around here is her and I would bet her arse is anything but tight.
Amazing isn't it? We're all blocked and we're tight arses because of posts she's chosen not to read? I bet she's telling people how she donates to this & that. Fact is, she has no idea what you or I or anybody else does for charity because we don't skite about it on the interwebs.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Fact is, she has no idea what you or I or anybody else does for charity because we don't skite about it on the interwebs.
Lets also not forget that what she claims are unverified and could be total bullshit. Her "truths" evolve from time to time so who knows if she is lying or not. Then again who cares :)

LB 15

Cunt
Well I took Meli’s shaming to heart and I have just received this reply...

From the office of
Henrietta H. Fore,
UNICEF Executive Director

Dear Mr 15,
we here at UNICEF appreciate that your intentions were well meaning but what the fuck? Those children who are left as orphans by the pandemic need many things but ‘Sailing lessons’ are probably unlikely to lead to employment for some kid in central Africa.

Or are you taking the piss? Who the fuck came up with this hairbrained shit? You are the second one this week- some women ranting and quoting Greek emailed from some library in Australia about the same shit.

This issue is serious and we don’t have time to waste on woke, entitled wankers trying to virtue signal on their social media platforms.

If you genuinely want to help then think of something useful to help. If not then fuck off.

Yours sincerely,
Henreitta.

FinnFish

Super Anarchist
Well I took Meli’s shaming to heart and I have just received this reply...

From the office of
Henrietta H. Fore,
UNICEF Executive Director

Dear Mr 15,
we here at UNICEF appreciate that your intentions were well meaning but what the fuck? Those children who are left as orphans by the pandemic need many things but ‘Sailing lessons’ are probably unlikely to lead to employment for some kid in central Africa.

Or are you taking the piss? Who the fuck came up with this hairbrained shit? You are the second one this week- some women ranting and quoting Greek emailed from some library in Australia about the same shit.

This issue is serious and we don’t have time to waste on woke, entitled wankers trying to virtue signal on their social media platforms.

If you genuinely want to help then think of something useful to help. If not then fuck off.

Yours sincerely,
Henreitta.
FFS, they don't even have a SailPass anyway.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Having just read this thread out of utter boredom, t
You need help...

1669247460920.png

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Why do you hate threads seeking to share information about how "rich" boat owners can help the worlds orphaned children?
genuinely curious.
Some of those orphans may like a sailing mentor to help with the loss of Mum or Dad.
"Charity" is not confined to donating cash.
Boat clubs could get in touch with local organizations to offer free sailing classes to some of these kids for example (after their most pressing are met)
Lots of things you could be doing instead of trashing people's threads.

And yet you're posting about fucking off to Greece (again) for 3 months, but the nasty selfish American yacht clubs need to pay up do they?
Here's an idea ....cancel your trip and donate the money to some orphans. Or shave 6 weeks off and donate that even. You've only just come back from Greece as your numerous posts from there attest to.
Not like you earnt the money, isn't it your arsehole husbands anyway? Put it to good use instead of spending it on yourself whilst you hang shit on others for doing exactly the same thing.

Last edited:

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
Love the new thread title. The only one triggered around here is her and I would bet her arse is anything but tight.
How many RWNJ terms can you squeeze into a thread LB?

"Virtue Signaling" = when someone points out that what you just said is bullshit.
"Triggered" = when someone has the damned gall to correct to some bullshit you posted.

Keep going, we should be able to build a RWNJ Dictionary out of this.

MrW5mUX.gif

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
I have been donating and isn't it rather sexist of you to claim it's my husbands money? Not that I'm at all surprised that a man who threatens to punch a woman in the face (mine) would take that attitude.
He's been dead almost ten years and had nothing even to leave his kids.
It's my long service leave that I worked for and my savings and my retirement.
Isn't it rather sexist to think you should get any special treatment because you're a woman? Fuckwits (isn't that the term you called me petal?) that spout blatant bullshit about decent hard working people deserve to be called out. I am quite happy to give lying fucks like you the contempt you deserve. Now, haven't you got some class war to pretend to go and fight like a good little backstabbing frenemy?

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Dude!
Respect for a comprehensive yet concise rant.

I'm just curious about how someone might get long service leave from being a part time book stacker?
Sigh. everyone gets long service leave, even book stackers.
I'm somewhat surprised that you would post, supporting a "man" who threatened to punch my face in.
Ah well, I've always been over generous judging character.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Have you really been stacking books at that library for 10 years?
13 years. But i do a little more than shelve books. It's a cool job. I work the hours I want when I want, choose my own tasks, do some creative stuff, some customer service stuff, building stuff. Get as much overtime as i want. Last week I was using the drill and tools!!
I wouldn't work there if it was routine and boring.

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Nope. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe you just make a habit of physically threatening anyone 50kg lighter and 20 CM smaller?
So when did you stop beating your wife?
Presumably after she took all your money in the divorce settlement?
People like you are so transparent.
But you dont get to threaten me and get away with it forever.
Suck it up.
Poisonous bitter little thing aren't you?
Maybe you're wrong? You're always fucking wrong. Everything I read from you is miles fucking wrong. Your just another attention seeking lying piece of shit that clings to communities like some unwanted parasite. Your dissatisfaction with your own life you need to spread like some black cloud over everyone else's just to make you feel worthy and better about yourself. As far as I am concerned you would besmirch your own mother if it served your agenda, because that's what manipulative, two faced, lying fucks always do.
If you need evidence of any of this, just look at who started this thread and to what agenda. Wasn't me nor any of my beliefs. Wasn't anyone else here or their ideas.
Just a sick little class snob called Meli. You.

Last edited:

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Maybe you're wrong? You're always fucking wrong. Everything I read from you is miles fucking wrong. Your just another attention seeking lying piece of shit that clings to communities like some unwanted parasite. Your dissatisfaction with your own life you need to spread like some black cloud over everyone else's just to make you feel worthy and better about yourself. As far as I am concerned you would besmirch your own mother if it served your agenda, because that's what manipulative, two faced, lying fucks always do.
If you need evidence of any of this, just look at who started this thread and to what agenda. Wasn't me nor any of my beliefs. Wasn't anyone else here or their ideas.

You'll be on her double-secret ignore list like the rest of us any post now, the way you're going.

I recommend it. Not reading her shit is likely to lower your blood pressure and extend your life.

Even if it doesn't extend your life, it'll still be vastly improved.

As we used to say when I held a job, everyone here contributes to the success of the organisation. Most by their presence, but a select few by their departure. Meli is the sort of person where you hold the going away party the day after they leave.

My Karen neighbours have just listed their property for sale. Same thing applies. Though with my luck I'll get another self-entitled Green arsehole who wants to move to a 'pristine country environment' with none of that nasty industrial noise from engines, brush cutters and things, let alone angle grinders. Oh well, if so, their awakening to reality will be painful for them.

Open day today. Maybe I'll go fire up my newly renovated Lister diesel without its muffler...

FKT

Chief Stipe

13 years. But i do a little more than shelve books. It's a cool job. I work the hours I want when I want, choose my own tasks, do some creative stuff, some customer service stuff, building stuff. Get as much overtime as i want. Last week I was using the drill and tools!!
I wouldn't work there if it was routine and boring.
Animation Fail GIF by Eddsworld

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
Holly fucking hell Shaggy. Take a look at what you posted hey?

I object to RWNJ labels e.g. "Triggered", but you have just shown me that there is a place for it.

You normally seem like a reasonable person, but that post is really fucked up. What happened to you?