Triggering tight arsed Australians

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
Pehaps she shouldn’t post pretending to be a man called Bob. And a lieing fuckwit although that is not pretending.
Good dodge attempt, but a fail.

You are defending the person who posted that to Meli?

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
I object to RWNJ labels e.g. "Triggered", but you have just shown me that there is a place for it.

?? I find Mel contemptible, I couldn't give a fuck what her political leanings are, nor have I ever mentioned them. I don't even know which party my friends vote for. How did you manage to construe this as relevant to politics?

I've no issue in confirming I said I'd beat the shit out her if she was in front of me. She was portraying useless and uneducated supposition as factual on a subject and people I knew a shit ton about and were very personal to me, truth and relevance be damned.
Careers of some of the most decent people I know have been ruined from self serving scum that sit on the sidelines and espouse wild accusations without substance, all to serve their own personal agenda. I firmly believe Mel proved to me without doubt to be that morally reprehensible. So forgive me for not giving a fuck if you think otherwise.
All the best to you,
SB

Se7en

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Couple of years back in the Oz pol thread. Been deleted whether by the poster or Admin.
But I dont make this stuff up. Never have done and never will.
Why unlikely? you only need to read the poison he posts. I have the right to retaliate.
OK - I apologise. Shaggy did indeed say something that approximated what you said he did. I think he went to far in posting what he did.

But I don't think what he said was a credible threat to you. And reading your following posts in that thread, I don't think you really took it as such at the time.

I would make the same distinction between 'threatened to punch me in the face' and what he actually said as would between saying 'are you still beating your wife' and making an actual accusation. Both are well used tropes, with a large degree of hyperbole built in.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
OK - I apologise. Shaggy did indeed say something that approximated what you said he did. I think he went to far in posting what he did.

But I don't think what he said was a credible threat to you. And reading your following posts in that thread, I don't think you really took it as such at the time.
You mean where I said i'd cut him some slack because he had some problems?
That got me a lot of brownie points didn't it, looking at his post that set this 4 year old issue back on the rails.

I used to be more tolerant but now he gets no quarter for his shit posting.

Last edited:

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
So let's cut to the chase LB. You are ok with a well known poster here, posting the below to a well known female poster?

"Fuck you scum. If you we here right now I’d drag you outside and beat you to an inch of your life."

Yep, that's the one. Didn't Mel infer I deleted it? Just after she stated I was a wife beater?
So hard to keep up with the incessant torrent of shite.
I would say the same thing to a man, gender has nothing to do with it. Geez, I've seen men's faces rammed into hot coals for less bullshit than Mel could ever limit herself to. But if you think lying two faced cunts are worth protecting, I've got an ex US President you should hook up with. Tomato tomato in my eyes sport.

LB 15

Cunt
Note to all Leftwit snow flakes. If you are offended by SA then don't let the door hit you in your panties on the way out. Its not like any of you cunts sail anyway. God knows why you are here.

Goodvibes

?? I find Mel contemptible, I couldn't give a fuck what her political leanings are, nor have I ever mentioned them. I don't even know which party my friends vote for. How did you manage to construe this as relevant to politics?

I've no issue in confirming I said I'd beat the shit out her if she was in front of me. She was portraying useless and uneducated supposition as factual on a subject and people I knew a shit ton about and were very personal to me, truth and relevance be damned.
Careers of some of the most decent people I know have been ruined from self serving scum that sit on the sidelines and espouse wild accusations without substance, all to serve their own personal agenda. I firmly believe Mel proved to me without doubt to be that morally reprehensible. So forgive me for not giving a fuck if you think otherwise.
All the best to you,
SB

Shaggy, listen to me.

No one cares what your opinion is of Meli, it matters not. What matters is that you did in fact threaten violence against her, you crossed a line where we stop listening to you. You say gender does not matter to you, but it matters to me that you threatened violence against a women. It's not on and you know it.

The rest of the weasels here who piled on, should have a good hard think about their part in this episode. What the fuck happened to you all? You have turned into a bunch of fucking pansies who threaten violence and spew inappropriate abuse when someone counters your shit.

Seriously Shaggy, get a grip mate, your head is in a bad space, you are better than this. I know that you regret what you did, maybe you should admit that and move on. LB, back off with the misogyny and schoolboy insults, it's not funni anymore, it's abuse, and no one wants to see it here.

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Shaggy, listen to me.

No one cares what your opinion is of Meli, it matters not. What matters is that you did in fact threaten violence against her, you crossed a line where we stop listening to you. You say gender does not matter to you, but it matters to me that you threatened violence against a women. It's not on and you know it.

The rest of the weasels here who piled on, should have a good hard think about their part in this episode. What the fuck happened to you all? You have turned into a bunch of fucking pansies who threaten violence and spew inappropriate abuse when someone counters your shit.

Seriously Shaggy, get a grip mate, your head is in a bad space, you are better than this. I know that you regret what you did, maybe you should admit that and move on. LB, back off with the misogyny and schoolboy insults, it's not funni anymore, it's abuse, and no one wants to see it here.

Not in a bad space at all, it was never about me, it was the blatant disregard for the impact and misrepresentation of others that got me so livid. I got shouted down at the time by everyone here and rightly so for the outburst, you're just 4yrs behind. I've devoted a fair percentage of my life helping people seriously maimed by pieces of shit just like her. This little tete a tete just proves she hasn't changed a bit. So thanks very much for your input. And fuck her and everything that she represents.

LB 15

Cunt
LB, back off with the misogyny and schoolboy insults, it's not funni anymore, it's abuse, and no one wants to see it here.
Abuse? This is sailing Anarchy petal- if you can’t handle the banter it then run away again and take that your lying sack of shit girlfriend with you. The gloves came off with that cunt a while back when she decided she could throw as much shit as she likes and them play the victim card the second anyone pushes back. Cunts like her are why cunts like Shine lawyers make hundreds of millions of dollars a year. So either grow a pair or run away and hide again.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Abuse? This is sailing Anarchy petal- if you can’t handle the banter it then run away again and take that your lying sack of shit girlfriend with you. The gloves came off with that cunt a while back when she decided she could throw as much shit as she likes and them play the victim card the second anyone pushes back. Cunts like her are why cunts like Shine lawyers make hundreds of millions of dollars a year. So either grow a pair or run away and hide again.
you got to love it when fucktards like RandomVibes claim misogyny, because she is a woman that you are treating equally as every other poster.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia

WGAF what Randumb has to say? He's got the dubious distinction of being kicked off here many times for being an utterly offensive fuckwit. Then like a dog returning to its vomit, comes slinking back under a different user ID and presto - demonstrates that he's learned nothing in the process.

Meli once wrote to me and a number of other Aussies asking us to support him being un-banned. No fucking way, he got what he deserved and if the mods were half aware, they'd ban his current user ID as well and institute an IP address ban to boot.

Personally I think Meli should go find another sandbox to shit in but - shrug - she does serve as an example of what not to do most times, so there is that. I came to the conclusion that she couldn't help being a lying, ignorant and pathetic human being though, her genetics are stacked against her and anyone with an IQ like hers will have serious learning difficulties. No wonder she can't read anything complicated, for example, let along follow logical arguments.

But saying that shit about Shaggy was OTT even if she is a low IQ bigot. People have lost houses for less and Shaggy has the funds to burn to sue her into the ground if he wants go to there.

FKT

Goodvibes

Abuse? This is sailing Anarchy petal- if you can’t handle the banter it then run away ...
The hypocrisy has no bounds for you LB.

Have you and Shaggy thought about taking your own advice?

quizzical-man-raising-eyebrow-portrait-260nw-451135087.jpg

LB 15

Cunt
The hypocrisy has no bounds for you LB.

Have you and Shaggy thought about taking your own advice?

quizzical-man-raising-eyebrow-portrait-260nw-451135087.jpg
You know what, rather than Zing me with another of your brilliant memes, why don’t we take this opportunity to dial this shitfight back a bit. The common denominator in all these Aussie thread angst is that sack of shit you are leaping to the defence off. She wants to bait, trigger and troll to her hearts content and then when she gets the reaction she wants she plays the victim card. So yep I am going to continue to call out her shit if she wants to keep going- it is very amusing after all- so rather than try to protect her, why don’t you get her to pull her ugly, stupid head in before this steps over the next line.

Goodvibes

WGAF what Randumb has to say? He's got the dubious distinction of being kicked off here many times for being an utterly offensive fuckwit. Then like a dog returning to its vomit, comes slinking back under a different user ID and presto - demonstrates that he's learned nothing in the process.

Meli once wrote to me and a number of other Aussies asking us to support him being un-banned. No fucking way, he got what he deserved and if the mods were half aware, they'd ban his current user ID as well and institute an IP address ban to boot.

Personally I think Meli should go find another sandbox to shit in but - shrug - she does serve as an example of what not to do most times, so there is that. I came to the conclusion that she couldn't help being a lying, ignorant and pathetic human being though, her genetics are stacked against her and anyone with an IQ like hers will have serious learning difficulties. No wonder she can't read anything complicated, for example, let along follow logical arguments.

But saying that shit about Shaggy was OTT even if she is a low IQ bigot. People have lost houses for less and Shaggy has the funds to burn to sue her into the ground if he wants go to there.

FKT

I never threatened to bash anyone, I never hurled personal abuse anything like what is happening here now. I expressed a personal political opinion about war in Europe that Americans can't deal with. So there is that. Notice that I have not lately.

Looks to me that Meli has touched many hot buttons inadvertently. Right Wingers hate women with opinions. They want them to shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen, as eva dent.

On this occasion she has received totally disproportionate respones from a statement. Threatened with physical assault for expressing an opinion. Shaggy is damaged goods from previous bad experiences in life he has referred to multiple times, and is taking it out on her. It is wrong no matter what angle you look at it from. No excuse, no remorse, no apology, only sycophants like FcKncT piling in.

But the common thread here seems to be Right Wing limp dick White Males swallowing their tongues when a left Wing female dares to disagree, publicly. Simply not on is it? I mean doesn't she know her place?

Goodvibes

You know what, rather than Zing me with another of your brilliant memes, why don’t we take this opportunity to dial this shitfight back a bit. The common denominator in all these Aussie thread angst is that sack of shit you are leaping to the defence off. She wants to bait, trigger and troll to her hearts content and then when she gets the reaction she wants she plays the victim card. So yep I am going to continue to call out her shit if she wants to keep going- it is very amusing after all- so rather than try to protect her, why don’t you get her to pull her ugly, stupid head in before this steps over the next line.

So, let me see if I understand what you said there ... you, LB 15, are critisisng someone for "bait, trigger and troll to her hearts content ..." Really? "pull her ugly head in"? What does that even mean? Should I remind her that she is female perhaps?

I know you do not accept this argument I am making, but I have no connection with or affinity for Meli, never met her, only swapped a half dozen PM's in a decade, she is obviously capable of looking after herself here and in life (except may be getting bashed by a deranged poster) But I see hypocrisy and unfairness for what it is here.

If she posts shit, say so. If it's wrong say why. There is no reason to threaten physical attacks on anyone here. Have a think about how rabid you have become because some women posted stuff you don't like!!!! Grow pair LB.

Last edited: