Triggering tight arsed Australians

3to1

Super Anarchist
Looks to me that Meli has touched many hot buttons inadvertently. Right Wingers hate women with opinions. They want them to shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen, as eva dent.

But the common thread here seems to be Right Wing limp dick White Males swallowing their tongues when a left Wing female dares to disagree, publicly. Simply not on is it? I mean doesn't she know her place?
coulda' fkn' swore I got the same impression... lol, though I'm sure it's just coincidental.

LB 15

Cunt
I mean doesn't she know her place?
That is her problem right there and it has nothing to do with gender. 'Her place' is a part time book stacker in a Library. If she had anything of substance to contribute, or any real beliefs then she would get a different reaction. But she doesn't. Her opinions are not respected because the only thing she has ever achieved is raising a pair of communists and making 30K trolling posts on a sailing website - when she doesn't even sail. She is only here because of the light touch the moderators have on these forms. By her own admission she has been punted off other Forums with less tolerance to her bullshit. And the exact reason she still has a soapbox on here she wants to change. She wants different standards for male and female treatment on these boards- and so do you. Just another example of the hypocrisy of you leftards. Gender equality means if she acts like a cunt she gets called a cunt - just like you and me old mate. I just pity those poor cunts at the Library that have to put up with her ego, ignorance, bias and trouble making every day.

Good knows why she a such an ego. She is dumber than a box of rocks.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
coulda' fkn' swore I got the same impression... lol, though I'm sure it's just coincidental.
Thank's Random and 3to1.
But you are both appealing to the goodwill and reason of people who have non.
You'd think that when I put them all on ignore they would be satisfied that they can no longer be annoyed by my posts. But no, just howls of outrage that their "victim" could no longer be reached.

This wouldn't have happened if I'd had SB on ignore as well. The whole unpleasantness had been forgotten.

So don't worry about me and don't expose yourselves to this pack of animals.

Cheers

Meli

LB 15

Cunt
(except may be getting bashed by a deranged poster)
Says the cunt who has been punted off here more times than anyone for their trolling behavior. Does the name Vernon Green ring a bell? The guy you attacked for simply being a policeman - a person of huge integrity who risked his life daily to protect his community who you relentlessly attacked simply for being a copper- until Scooter punted you.. So go fuck yourself Randum you hypocrite cunt.

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
Says the cunt who has been punted off here more times than anyone for their trolling behavior. Does the name Vernon Green ring a bell? The guy you attacked for simply being a policeman - a person of huge integrity who risked his life daily to protect his community who you relentlessly attacked simply for being a copper- until Scooter punted you.. So go fuck yourself Randum you hypocrite cunt.
Who? Got a link for that?

CooperativeDangerousHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

LB 15

Cunt
Who? Got a link for that?

CooperativeDangerousHoopoe-size_restricted.gif
What are you denying that now? Anyway as I recall, scooter hit the nuc button on you that removed all your posts. So are you going to be a lying cunt now as well as being a dickhead?

Edit - I found it and bumped it, so head over to GA and then come back and apologize.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Like that is going to happen...

Last edited:

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
What are you denying that now? Anyway as I recall, scooter hit the nuc button on you that removed all your posts. So are you going to be a lying cunt now as well as being a dickhead?

Edit - I found it and bumped it, so head over to GA and then come back and apologize.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Like that is going to happen...
Found your bump. I remember this thread and RandomVibrator's fuckwit behaviour which was way beyond his normal levell

Goodvibes

Americans love cops, they keep the blacks under control for them. Australians know that theirs are all criminals in uniform who failed to complete year 12.

We have never really had respect for the coppers who descended from the screws who flogged convicts for fun.

My family name is on headstones in convict cemeteries in Tasmania, I have to keep up the tradition.

1669613632478.jpeg

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
FWIW Rando, I just read that thread up until your disappearance. around page 15
Dorado asked Clean to flik you. Clean said, What for? You are perfectly entitled to question some of Vern's replies
You disappeared a few pages later. VGreen said Nothing to do with him and you weren't bothering him. He continues posting. maybe he just got bored. So I don't know who started the RIP random stuff or if it was anything to do with Vern's thread. A mystery.

Goodvibes

FWIW Rando, I just read that thread up until your disappearance. around page 15
Dorado asked Clean to flik you. Clean said, What for? You are perfectly entitled to question some of Vern's replies
You disappeared a few pages later. VGreen said Nothing to do with him and you weren't bothering him. He continues posting. maybe he just got bored. So I don't know who started the RIP random stuff or if it was anything to do with Vern's thread. A mystery.
Yes it was a mystery, no messages about it at all. It's counter productive to flick people without everyone knowing why, including the flickee. I just attempted to login and got the "Banned' message, still no idea why.

V Green was cool about it as he said on the thread. He would be aware of the pluses and minuses of publicly doing the Cop thing online.

Thanks for the background.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Yes it was a mystery, no messages about it at all. It's counter productive to flick people without everyone knowing why, including the flickee. I just attempted to login and got the "Banned' message, still no idea why.

V Green was cool about it as he said on the thread. He would be aware of the pluses and minuses of publicly doing the Cop thing online.

Thanks for the background.
It was probably Dranged as he has form...