Triggering tight arsed Australians

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
And there it is. You deserve a smack in the mouth as well. Try being a smart arse like that in real time and you'll likely get one, fuckwit.
Wow,

So we have another poster threatening physical violence, what a dumb fuk.

If I backup his claim of your brain damage, will you threaten me too?

star-trek-oops.gif

Only brain dead fuckwits resort to smacking people, if they can't get their way in the discussion.

Last edited:

Goodvibes

You're trolling.

There are things said on these boards every day that would get you a smack in the mouth if said in front of the other party in real time. Reality is they're not said without the anonymity and protection of saying it on the interwebs. Meli & Randy both comment with no intent other than to provoke & incite. They get the response they ask for.

You can't cry "I demand equality" and then cry "I'm a woman, you shouldn't threaten me"

Grumpy, sorry to break this to you but ... Dictator Dan got reelected!

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
Just like that! A double header!!

You appear to be struggling a bit there champ.

Its ok, you are amongst friends.

Let me help.

A double header means TWO.

You do realise there is only one person imitating a fish in your meme, right?

Or is that a recent clip of you at the play ground?

Maybe maths isn’t your strong point.

Looks like our diagnosis re brain injury was correct.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
I'm still waiting on you to back up your claim of Aussie RWNJ's on this forum?

Full of shit as always.
Steady on there Hoppy, yer, i know your panty wad is a bit annoying and you are incapable of rectifying the situation but do you really need to ask that question?
Me thinks you protest to much.

As someone who has proved time and time again ,to be totally incapable of original thought, it goes without saying that the RWNJ arguments you continually linked on the Greta thread, that eventually got you flicked, thank goodness, we’re obtained from your favourite hangout.

In the words of another poster, as I couldn’t be fucked wasting anymore time on clowns like you……..

“You posted (several times) the allegation that Greta's facial features suggest she has FASD. You did that to both discredit her parents and to discredit Greta and her message.

You wanted to say "she's a retard" during the big "pile on Greta" fest of the first thread, but realized that wouldn't go over very well even here. So you did the next best thing: post something that suggested she was of diminished mental capacity as a result of FASD.

Sorry, your protests of innocence aren't fooling anyone, and you will have to live with both getting flicked from SA for it and, assuming you have some kind of moral compass, the shame of knowing you publicly posted what amounts to hate towards a child.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Mid

Goodvibes

Steady on there Hoppy, yer, i know your pantry wad is a bit annoying and you are incapable of rectifying the situation but do you really need to ask that question?
Me thinks you protest to much.
As someone who has proved time and time again ,to be totally incapable of original thought, it goes without saying that the RWNJ arguments you continually linked on the Greta thread, that eventually got you flicked, thank goodness, we’re obtained from your favourite hangout.

In the words of another poster, as I couldn’t be fucked wasting anymore time on clowns like you……..

“You posted (several times) the allegation that Greta's facial features suggest she has FASD. You did that to both discredit her parents and to discredit Greta and her message.

You wanted to say "she's a retard" during the big "pile on Greta" fest of the first thread, but realized that wouldn't go over very well even here. So you did the next best thing: post something that suggested she was of diminished mental capacity as a result of FASD.

Sorry, your protests of innocence aren't fooling anyone, and you will have to live with both getting flicked from SA for it and, assuming you have some kind of moral compass, the shame of knowing you publicly posted what amounts to hate towards a child.”
Really! He got flicked a while back? Hahahahaaaaaaa snooort. I didn't even notice.

A Climate Change denying Dan the Dictator hating antivaxxer is about as RWNJ and you fucking get!

smoke-out-laughing-out-loud.gif

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
You appear to be struggling a bit there champ.

Its ok, you are amongst friends.

Let me help.

A double header means TWO.

You do realise there is only one person imitating a fish in your meme, right?

Or is that a recent clip of you at the play ground?

Maybe maths isn’t your strong point.

Looks like our diagnosis re brain injury was correct.
You have multiple personalities? You wouldn't talk like this in real time, why do you do it here? You seem to be proud of being an arsehole. You don't have to be a dickhead, it's really not a good look.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
So you can read my mind.

If you weren’t such a clueless fuck you would understand that FASD is all about the mother drinking during pregnancy. Children who are victims of FASD often get diagnosed as being on the Autism spectrum. I can’t remember what she said her actual diagnosis was, but encouraging her to focus on an unrealistic goal goes against recognised treatment for her diagnosis. Her Autism was her “superpower” and her parents and her handlers used her in a way that may not have being in her best interest.

If you want to win people over to a cause, you don’t use someone as divisive a Greta, but you are too fucking stupid to understand that.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Really! He got flicked a while back? Hahahahaaaaaaa snooort. I didn't even notice.

A Climate Change denying Dan the Dictator hating antivaxxer is about as RWNJ and you fucking get!
how’s it going at convincing people 9/11 was a hoax. Can’t remember if you are blaming the CIA or Mossad.

Fucking wack job

Goodvibes

how’s it going at convincing people 9/11 was a hoax. Can’t remember if you are blaming the CIA or Mossad.

Fucking wack job

And you were stupid enough to ask who they were?

YCMTSU

smoke-out-laughing-out-loud.gif

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas

And you were stupid enough to ask who they were?

YCMTSU
You are a very confused person. You are very much a LWNJ, but you also champion the RWNJ 9/11 conspiracy theory and also are very much like a low IQ Trump Support with your anti-Semitic views.

Just a fucking nutjob.

Goodvibes

You are a very confused person. You are very much a LWNJ, but you also champion the RWNJ 9/11 conspiracy theory and also are very much like a low IQ Trump Support with your anti-Semitic views.

Just a fucking nutjob.

Is that all you got? Oh come on!!!!

kMtEArw.gif

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
LOL

Do you have some inside knowledge about said poster?

Where's that dog posting in the internet meme when you need it?

Unless you've actually met the poster in RL when it comes down to it, you've no real idea who they are let alone gender, orientation, etc etc.

The only thing you know for sure is what's in the posts and how well a poster can reason/respond to arguments.

That's why Meli is a demonstrable fuckwit with little ability to reason. And Randumb is a contemptible fruitcake because that's how he wants to present himself even after getting flicked for it in a place where there's virtually no standard at all.

Back to the machine shop...

FKT

Latest posts