Triggering tight arsed Australians

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
The only thing you know for sure is what's in the posts and how well a poster can reason/respond to arguments.

That's why Meli is a demonstrable fuckwit with little ability to reason.

Hahahahahaaaaa snooort.

So what we need then are people intelligent enough to ask where are all the RWNJ's here, when they are the very definition of one!

YCMTSU.

LB 15

Cunt
There is a difference between being given a time out and being punted. I am proud of the numerous times out I have received over the past 13 years. As I have said before if you are not OCS at least once a season you are not trying hard enough. Indeed I probably deserved them for being a thoroughly poisonous arsehole. But I regret nothing.

That is the fun of the place. Getting flicked - ie getting your account locked out is normally reserved for those who have outed someone, called them a Pedo, arguing with Clean or voted for Trump. Your posts are still there but you can not post.

Once when one of my socks got arrested for impersonating Bull Gator (fucking dobbing pussy), and I couldn't log on to the forums using that IP address for over a year. Cunts!

But occasionally during his coke fueled nights in the SA cave, scooter would get the shits with a poster, go into a blind rage and reach for the football with the codes - obliterating forever their account and all associated wisdom.
But that was the charm of the place. It was run like some west African shithole.

Now under the 'big end of town' ownership things may change. Some Karen (Meli) kind of poster will demand to see the manager and see their policy on equal opportunity and OH&S.
We are fucked. I liked the old days of summary execution.

Or in the case of Jack Sparrow, death by cop.

Goodvibes

For those who have never been banned, or had their entire back catalogue vaporised ... what the fuck are you doing here?

Recently I created a fake facebook account to see content from an organisation that uses it exclusively. What I found was simply apaulling. Probably the majority of posters here use facebook, so you would have seen the 'shopped' images of birds or orchids with comments following like "that's amazing", "so beautiful thanks for posting" or worse.

So those here who have thousands of posts, maybe tens of thousands and have never run foul of the mods or had a major dispute with the resident fuckwits, you are just like those mindless fuckwits on facebook.

An organisation I worked for once got nearly all of the archives and records systems destroyed in a flood. It was a disaster and it took years to get over it. But later, I was talking to a senior guy who said "You know, every organisation should have a fucking great flood every now and then, we got rid of so much shit!"

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
But occasionally during his coke fueled nights in the SA cave, scooter would get the shits with a poster, go into a blind rage and reach for the football with the codes - obliterating forever their account and all associated wisdom.
That's what happened to me, thanks to that limp dick Texan sook Dranger. Lost lots of good boat listing history when my 80k racer thread got nuked.

Goodvibes

Not even a warning point, let alone a ban.

If you think both are a rite of passage, you are seriously misjudging your contributions.
You still have time.

Easiest way is to head over to PA and post something about how America pushed Putin into war by expanding NATO.

Not all points of view are welcome with the new overlords.

LB 15

Cunt
You still have time.

Easiest way is to head over to PA and post something about how America pushed Putin into war by expanding NATO.

Not all points of view are welcome with the new overlords.
Mickey was pushing the same bullshit. Has he been punted as well? I can’t tell because he has me on double secret pussy ignore. Which makes most PA threads about half as big as they were before. Hey is Meli ok? She hasn’t started a pointless thread in days...

Goodvibes

Mickey was pushing the same bullshit. Has he been punted as well? I can’t tell because he has me on double secret pussy ignore. Which makes most PA threads about half as big as they were before. Hey is Meli ok? She hasn’t started a pointless thread in days...
Interesting about Mikey, last seen 6 Nov.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Now you mention it, I don't recall seeing any Mikey posts for a while. Not that I actually see them, mind, as I've got him on double-secret ignore, but I do see that he's posted something.

But, like Randumb, there's no point in actually reading them, because one piece of dogshit is much like any other.

FKT

Goodvibes

Tapered at both ends ?
So you have studied dog shits?

images