Trimaran Cockpits

Windartist

I own a 17' Windrider and love the configuration of the cockpit and the fact that all the ropes are right there and I can steer with my feet. My wife and I go for daysails and we generally take it easy, have a sandwich and drinks and cruise along. I like to be in control of things and that cockpit gives me that without having to rely on her to do anything but sit there, look pretty and hand me a sandwich, munchies or drink. Yes, I do command her to get on the tramps when we've got a good breeze so we can get moving but most of the time we're just having fun critiquing the houses along the shore. Is there another boat that has a cockpit where you can steer with your feet and the ropes are close-by so it's easy to single-hand but that's a little larger...20-24'? Has anyone tried modifying another make of Trimaran to have the Windrider-like cockpit? Thanks!

munt

Super Anarchist
The belt
Dear Windartist, your post is so blasphemous and disgusting that if this forum were a theocracy you would be tortured to death by either burning, drowning, beheading, drawing and quartering, stoning or all of the above. Take your perverse notions to the Multihull forum where you'll find some fellow iconoclasts. You'll also find out pretty quickly that most sailors find steering with their feet whilst barking orders at their spousal units truly disturbing.

Windartist

Dear Windartist, your post is so blasphemous and disgusting that if this forum were a theocracy you would be tortured to death by either burning, drowning, beheading, drawing and quartering, stoning or all of the above. Take your perverse notions to the Multihull forum where you'll find some fellow iconoclasts. You'll also find out pretty quickly that most sailors find steering with their feet whilst barking orders at their spousal units truly disturbing.
Ha.

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
And the traditional greeting..... Fuck off newbie and show us your wife's tits.