True Confessions

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Okay…..confessions are healthy for the soul. Here is the place to get it out. We’ll help you get through it as the space giving forgiving nonjudgemental group we are. No made up ones.

Mrs PB buys a snack of various mixed nuts and chili flavored crunchy things called “sweet and salty chili mix. When she isn’t looking I cherry pick out all the butter toffee peanuts which is the “sweet” component. I never tell her. There…..I feel better now……but I’m still going to do it……I just feel better about it. Now I know why the Catholics like confession so much. That was easy.

White Lightning2

Anarchist
PNW
I confess to "borrowing" the spare key fob for the Chiefs new SUV when he tasked with not just picking it up from the shop but washing and detailing it for him as well.
Being a small department we had our day room over his office. Whenever he would go to leave the door locks kept locking and unlocking and the rear hatch kept opening. It must have gone back to the shop a dozen times..

Hey! You're right. I do feel better!!

:)

WL

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
I confess to "borrowing" the spare key fob for the Chiefs new SUV when he tasked with not just picking it up from the shop but washing and detailing it for him as well.
Being a small department we had our day room over his office. Whenever he would go to leave the door locks kept locking and unlocking and the rear hatch kept opening. It must have gone back to the shop a dozen times..

Hey! You're right. I do feel better!!

:)

WL
Then there was the time we put gain weight powder into one of the guys weight loss powder container. Every lunch and dinner he made about a 3000 calorie weight loss shake.

Whew……that felt good.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
We had a guy at work who was obsessed with the mileage he was getting in his car. He was so obsessed he took the back seat out to reduce weight and kept detailed mileage records. So……….one week we would put extra gas into his car at the station. Then…….the next week we would siphon gas out. He vacillated between bragging and desperation. He fooled with the air in his tires….rebuilt his carb…..tinkered with his transmission…….we just smiled……

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
A cow mysteriously appeared in the college trustees meeting room on the 3rd floor of a 4 storey building (with no elevators) while the trustees were out to lunch one year... That was the same year that the furniture in the President's office was meticulously turned upside down, and attached to the ceiling.
No people or cows were hurt.

In high school, I had a 71 Cougar and my friend had a 67 Mustang. I don’t remember how I learned this but my keys would unlock and start his car, so about once a week between classes I would run out to the parking lot and move his car to the visitors parking area or by the ball field. That would drive him crazy trying to figure out what was happening. He never found out it was me and I never told him because I always wanted the option to borrow his car.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Okay…..confessions are healthy for the soul. Here is the place to get it out. We’ll help you get through it as the space giving forgiving nonjudgemental group we are. No made up ones.

Mrs PB buys a snack of various mixed nuts and chili flavored crunchy things called “sweet and salty chili mix. When she isn’t looking I cherry pick out all the butter toffee peanuts which is the “sweet” component. I never tell her. There…..I feel better now……but I’m still going to do it……I just feel better about it. Now I know why the Catholics like confession so much. That was easy.
Even more delicious!

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
the time in high school, in a multi interschool wrestling practice before the season began, a wrestler , who happened to be an asshole, received a chocolate bar before practice, which in reality was ex-lax.. when he jumped up in the middle of practice and ran for the locker room , our whole team laughing... our coaches looking at us with "I don't want to know" look ..