Trump 2024

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
5,967
2,770
West Maui
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 5.30.11 AM.jpg
 

Bus Driver

Bacon Quality Control Specialist
Had convo with the neighborhood supporter of the defeated ex-President. He went on and on about how smart, tough, and fearless his Messiah is. I asked why he paid $130,000 to keep quiet something that "never happened". More of the smart, tough, and fearless schtick. I asked why such a smart, tough, and fearless man would be willing to make a payment. He got that wide-eyed "uh" look.

For a guy who portrays an image of being a bare-knuckle brawler, who'd run into a school shooting unarmed, the defeated ex-President sure seems like a wussie.

It's hardly the more outrageous thing he's been accused of doing.
 

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
5,321
1,515
On The Borderline
Here is the deal. The Clintons were evil geniuses, that much is true. The fact that nobody could put Hilary Rodham Clinton in jail, just proves how smart they are. When is a grand jury going to investigate the deep state boss, B Hussein Obama? The house republicans may make him untouchable, by accident.
obama-ap.jpg
 

Bus Driver

Bacon Quality Control Specialist
Here is the deal. The Clintons were evil geniuses, that much is true. The fact that nobody could put Hilary Rodham Clinton in jail, just proves how smart they are. When is a grand jury going to investigate the deep state boss, B Hussein Obama? The house republicans may make him untouchable, by accident.
obama-ap.jpg
I do believe I have identified the source of the defeated ex-President's weird preoccupation with hand size. He knows he doesn't measure up. And, like that comment TFG made about what hand size indicates, I have a hunch Melania noticed.
 

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
38,848
6,208
Austin Texas
I have been able to hold a basketball on the bottom of my hand since 1966. I sail small boats. My car is small. The 4 wheel drive truck I use to haul boats is neither jacked up or equipped with a loud exhaust system.
According to the sort of thinking described above, I shouldn't be able to go out in public wearing shorts and the porn video business should be recruiting me.
Or maybe being blonde cancels all of the above.
 

pusslicker

Super Anarchist
2,536
1,139
Paris
I was happy to have BHO as a president, it was nice to have a steady hand. I also think, this joke about the Donald might have started, the end of the world.

If we're that close to the brink then this will have only brought that day forward slightly. Having that turd isolate and identify all the fucking scum in America could actually work out better in the end. Or not.
 

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
30,157
5,147
I wrote here when TFG won the election it wouldn't end well. It looks like it's going to take the 2024 election to put the cherry on it. Bonus for having the GOP go down with him. Here I agree with Jeff it is necessary to burn it down and they are well on their way. Just remember don't get complacent or lazy and vote and get all your peeps to vote as well. Sweeping 2024 gives us 2 years to undo all the stupid shit and right the good ship America.
 

Ishmael

Super Antichrist
58,310
16,214
Fuctifino
I wrote here when TFG won the election it wouldn't end well. It looks like it's going to take the 2024 election to put the cherry on it. Bonus for having the GOP go down with him. Here I agree with Jeff it is necessary to burn it down and they are well on their way. Just remember don't get complacent or lazy and vote and get all your peeps to vote as well. Sweeping 2024 gives us 2 years to undo all the stupid shit and right the good ship America.
You're treading on dangerous ground here. The 15% will revolt and demand their country back. I'm not sure what the other 85% is supposed to do. Leave?
 

bridhb

Super Anarchist
4,383
1,425
Jax, FL
You're treading on dangerous ground here. The 15% will revolt and demand their country back. I'm not sure what the other 85% is supposed to do. Leave?
I think in the House of Representatives, where it counts more, it is a lot higher than 15%, more like 45% and it includes all the people in leadership. Thankfully they seem currently be focused on stupid shit so they are not passing stupid laws (that Biden will hopefully veto). They are leaving that to the state level right now and DeSantis is pushing for the lead in stupid law passing. FL state house just passed the no permit concealed carry law if NPR was correct. DeSantis has said he will sign it.
 

Ishmael

Super Antichrist
58,310
16,214
Fuctifino
DeSantis has said he will sign it.
Of course he will. I saw a reputable poll that said 70% of the population are against it, but the gerrymandered representation just says "fuck you". This is ridiculous, and I wouldn't doubt for a second that Russia is behind the ongoing gun psychosis.
 

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
47,930
11,635
Eastern NC

Trump needs to explain his bank deregulation


He may prefer to rant about “witch hunts” and “rigged elections,” but if Donald Trump intends to be a serious candidate in the 2024 presidential election, he needs to address bank deregulation that took place under his watch and set the stage for the 2023 banking crisis, the worst since 2008.

da fuque?

Trump? "Explain" ANYthing, much less something that benefits the richest 0.1%ers (of which he is not one)?

Fat chance.
 


Latest posts





Top