Trump 2024

LB 15

Cunt

‘Massive fraud’: Former US president Donald Trump’s outrageous new claim​

Former US president Donald Trump has stunned his critics by making what could just be his most outrageous claim yet.
Donald Trump’s 2024 presidential bid has taken a wild turn after he called for the US Constitution to be “terminated”.

Does that include the 2A? Look out Tommy gun he is coming for your precious!

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Your assertion is worth discussing, but the better analogy is this: SloopJonB can't opine about the legality of murder because SloopJonB hasn't been murdered.
That might be valid if aborted fetuses were the ones with the opinions about abortion.

Otherwise it makes no sense.
Again, we are trying to run a society here. By definition, that means we all have a hand in how everyone else lives.

Only insofar as it affects the rest of society - personal medical choices do not.

If "we" demand I attend church every Sunday it will only result in a massive Fuck You.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL

Former US president Donald Trump has stunned his critics by making what could just be his most outrageous claim yet.
Donald Trump’s 2024 presidential bid has taken a wild turn after he called for the US Constitution to be “terminated”.

When considering Trump's imbecilic rants, as with any other issue, it's important to recognize that I sometimes say bad things about TeamD gun bans and confiscation programs, so thanks for bringing that into the discussion again.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
'Abortion absolutist' is term used by a respectable leftie here. ...

I suspect you are mistaken. Shall we take a look at California's laws on-topic and see if they help move the discussion in a useful manner?

'K I apologize for being overly sensitive.

Nor am I trying to be evasive, my stance is very simple: 1- it's not anybody else's business, and 2- laws which are not going to be enforced other than exceptional circumstances are detrimental to the overall body of law.

IMHO Roe V Wade was a working compromise; until the far-right power grab managed to push religious hysteria for it's own benefit.

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania

2A will be the first thing to go after Trump has enough control.……..

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Why would he do that? His Oath Keepers and Proud Boys will need their guns to control the rabble rousing proletariot.
Because disarming the populace is what all authoritarians do, and because he'd face little opposition, just like when he banned bump stocka. TeamR types would be OK with it because TeamR and TeamD types will go along with absolutely anything gungrabby, no matter what.

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania

Sidecar

…………………………
Tasmania
I think as we get closer, some of his silent supposed supporters will jump the Trump ship. They just have to find a suitable replacement first.
Dream on. They knew what he was before 2016. They have had six years of his shit, supported his shit all the way to attempted insurrection and they still lap it all up.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Donald Trump had a foreign creditor with ties to North Korea, Ah well, we have his tax returns, and they promise to be interesting. Now we know why he wanted to conceal them for so long.