Trump 2024

spankoka

Super Anarchist
Not that I am a fan of Trump, but Daewoo's connection to the other Korea are tangential. During the "Sunshine Period", Daewoo invested in a project in the DPRK-something that Seoul obviously approved of. The Sunshine Period is long gone, and in fact buildings such as ski lodges in the DPRK built with ROK money-have been torn down.

Bristol-Cruiser

Super Anarchist
Great Lakes
Trump already controls the GOP. Why would he tear it up or run as an independent?
I don't think Trump comes controls the party now. He will mess up the primaries whether he wins or loses. I think he will lose the primary but his ego will force him to pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run as an independent.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
I don't think Trump comes controls the party now. He will mess up the primaries whether he wins or loses. I think he will lose the primary but his ego will force him to pull a Teddy Roosevelt and run as an independent.
That would be great. I encourage him to do that, assuming he isn't in jail by then.

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui

“I know the president of US and A is here,” Borat said to an audience including politicians and celebrities during a segment celebrating the Irish rock group U2. “Where are you, Mr Trump?”

As the audience howled, Borat went on: “You don’t look so good. Where has your glorious big belly gone? And your pretty orange skin has become pale.” He then asked if the Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, and the nerve agent novichok were responsible.

Borat, the star of two hit satirical films, added: ‘But I see you have a new wife. Wawawoooah! She is very erotic. I must look away before I get a Bono.”

Borat said: “Before I proceed, I will say I am very upset about the antisemitism in US and A. It not fair. Kazakhstan is No 1 Jew-crushing nation. Stop stealing our hobby. Stop the steal! Stop the steal!” Some guests burst into laughter while others sat in uncomfortable silence.

He continued: “Your Kanye, he tried to move to Kazakhstan and even changed his name to Kazakhstanye West. But we said: No, he too antisemitic, even for us.”

Borat proceeded to sing a short parody of U2’s song With or Without Youwith the lyrics changed to “With or without Jews”. He broke off and asked: “What’s the problem? They loved this at Mar-a-Lago. They chose Without Jews.”

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Not that I am a fan of Trump, but Daewoo's connection to the other Korea are tangential. During the "Sunshine Period", Daewoo invested in a project in the DPRK-something that Seoul obviously approved of. The Sunshine Period is long gone, and in fact buildings such as ski lodges in the DPRK built with ROK money-have been torn down.
I toured the SK end-of-the-line train station that SK had built for the back-and-forth tourist traffic. No trains run - but it's there, waiting to open back up. Nice station too.

Ex Machina

Super Anarchist
New Zealand

“I know the president of US and A is here,” Borat said to an audience including politicians and celebrities during a segment celebrating the Irish rock group U2. “Where are you, Mr Trump?”

As the audience howled, Borat went on: “You don’t look so good. Where has your glorious big belly gone? And your pretty orange skin has become pale.” He then asked if the Russian leader, Vladimir Putin, and the nerve agent novichok were responsible.

Borat, the star of two hit satirical films, added: ‘But I see you have a new wife. Wawawoooah! She is very erotic. I must look away before I get a Bono.”

Borat said: “Before I proceed, I will say I am very upset about the antisemitism in US and A. It not fair. Kazakhstan is No 1 Jew-crushing nation. Stop stealing our hobby. Stop the steal! Stop the steal!” Some guests burst into laughter while others sat in uncomfortable silence.

He continued: “Your Kanye, he tried to move to Kazakhstan and even changed his name to Kazakhstanye West. But we said: No, he too antisemitic, even for us.”

Borat proceeded to sing a short parody of U2’s song With or Without Youwith the lyrics changed to “With or without Jews”. He broke off and asked: “What’s the problem? They loved this at Mar-a-Lago. They chose Without Jews.”
Doesn’t he come from a Jewish back ground ?

3to1

Super Anarchist

we need more. nothing like a satirist to cut through the fkg bullshit, eh.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit

I don't think so. I believe if he loses the primary, he will actively work to sabotage the campaign of the GOP candidate. He doesn't want to risk losing another election. Tell his supporters to write his name in but not run a serious campaign after the primary. His brain will be even more mushy by then and I really don't see him wanting the job that badly, but he also won't want DeSantis to win. Real party loyalist.

LB 15

Cunt
When considering Trump's imbecilic rants, as with any other issue, it's important to recognize that I sometimes say bad things about TeamD gun bans and confiscation programs, so thanks for bringing that into the discussion again.
Well now is your time to shine Tommy. I mean isn't this the exact reason you guys want your guns?
Time to dig out that minute man outfit, tool up, gather the Florida sons of Liberty, have a well regulated meeting indoors, and go save the United States of America!
Gentleman! Are you with him!

1670271741557.png

Expat Canuck

Anarchist
Salish Sea
If you are a women and having unprotected sex and you stop having your periods that is a big clue. Over the counter tests are readily available and if you can’t afford the kit there are county health clinics and women centers .
Have you ever actually lived with a woman?
There are plenty of reasons besides pregnancy for why a woman may not have a period at the expected time. For some women, their period timing is extremely erratic.
Yet under many of the proposed (or enacted) new laws, the timeline for an abortion jsut barely exceeds the average timing between periods.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Have you ever actually lived with a woman?
There are plenty of reasons besides pregnancy for why a woman may not have a period at the expected time. For some women, their period timing is extremely erratic.
Yet under many of the proposed (or enacted) new laws, the timeline for an abortion jsut barely exceeds the average timing between periods.
Take a pregnancy test if you are missing more than one period… Period!
Better yet take the pill !

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
Personally, I think Nexplanon should be available to any woman over 16 free of charge and available to under that age with doctors prescription. Nothing is ever perfect but that approach seems to be the best option this side of abstinence.