Trump and McConnel Threaten Violence?

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Perhaps he’s just projecting I mean a good portion of the country could quite happily drag him down the street and lynch the fucker for the bullshit he’s inflicted upon the nation.
Dictators have been dragged out for less and dispatched unceremoniously.
Something the likes of which have ever been seen yet in America.

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
...better start ordering rope (line) with a very large SWL.

True dat. 200lbs falling 6 ft generates something like 10,000 lbs of force.

Type of rope matters, too. Thin and slippery line (dyneema?) would just result in a mess.

There’s a calculator somewhere to figure length of fall necessary to artfully do the job.

Details matter!

Ishmael

Fuctifino

Type of rope matters, too. Thin and slippery line (dyneema?) would just result in a mess.

There’s a calculator somewhere to figure length of fall necessary to artfully do the job.

Details matter!

Everything you need to know...

http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/hanging2.html

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50Lmhzd3N0YXRpYy5jb20iLCJrZXkiOiJnaWZcL2RlYXRoLWhhbmdpbmctMS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOiIxMjAwIn19fQ==

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home

Details matter!
200 lbs..... That orange sack of shit is heaps more than 200 lbs.

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
Do we still do firing squads in the USA? 12 men, half with blanks, half with real rounds. And a colonel with a pistol for the 'coup de grace.' So much cleaner, I think.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Do we still do firing squads in the USA? 12 men, half with blanks, half with real rounds. And a colonel with a pistol for the 'coup de grace.' So much cleaner, I think.
Think you need a silver bullet and a stake through the heart just to make sure, how’s next week for everyone?

Ishmael

Fuctifino

I thought it was 11 live rounds and one blank, not that it's going to make much difference to the perp.

Latest posts