phill_nz

Super Anarchist
internet atm
i would have no firm objection if the drop was too high and his head fell off
i would still prefer a very long slippery slide into a branch chipper though

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
275? If he's under 300 I'd be very surprised.
All right, he claims 6’3”, probably shrank a bit like all of us, let’s say he’s 6’1 - 6’2

My old man at 75 was 6’1”, played golf aka Turnip, and wasn’t quite as round but a big fella. He tipped the scales at 285. I can almost guarantee he’s north of 3 bills

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
"Yesterday, Donald Trump threatened that if he is indicted on a charge of mishandling classified documents after leaving the White House, there would be “problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before,” adding “I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”"

How can these guys get away with this shit? Will nobody on the right oppose this challenge??
Texas Gov won’t stand for it.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
275? If he's under 300 I'd be very surprised.
My guess is he is not particularly muscular. He has a rather small sunken chest, spindly legs, he has VERY thin skin and every indication suggests his head is hollow.
I doubt he weighs over 250

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
All right, he claims 6’3”, probably shrank a bit like all of us, let’s say he’s 6’1 - 6’2

My old man at 75 was 6’1”, played golf aka Turnip, and wasn’t quite as round but a big fella. He tipped the scales at 285. I can almost guarantee he’s north of 3 bills
Obama claimed 6'1 I believe

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
TFG claimed 6'3 and wore lifts and is a known liar. Obama declared 6'1 and more than occasionally told the truth.

Here's a relevant picture:

DTtKGYxXkAEwAx4.jpg

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
When considering Trump's threats of violence, as with every other issue, it's important to note that I sometimes say bad things about TeamD gun bans and confiscation programs, so thanks for reminding the gungrabby chorus of that once again!

Tom, you will be glad to know that in liberal CT, I no longer have to drive 35 miles to renew my 5 year CCW card. It's all by mail now, just have to have a Notary witness my signature, and include a 2x2 passport type current photo, and Bob's yer Uncle, easy-peasy! Still have yet to acqure a handgun......

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Tom, you will be glad to know that in liberal CT, I no longer have to drive 35 miles to renew my 5 year CCW card. It's all by mail now, just have to have a Notary witness my signature, and include a 2x2 passport type current photo, and Bob's yer Uncle, easy-peasy! Still have yet to acqure a handgun......
Michigan for renewal requires a refresher course (3hrs vs 8), and then print the forms on line and fill in and add a check. They pull photos from driver's licenses. No fingerprinting and waiting in line. The refresher stuff went quickly and was useful.