Trump and McConnel Threaten Violence?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Tom, you will be glad to know that in liberal CT, I no longer have to drive 35 miles to renew my 5 year CCW card. It's all by mail now, just have to have a Notary witness my signature, and include a 2x2 passport type current photo, and Bob's yer Uncle, easy-peasy! Still have yet to acqure a handgun......
See? That's just impinging on your 2nd A. rights! Here in Floriduh, all I have to do is buy the hand gun, wait for the federal thingy, and then take it away. I can carry it in my truck or any vehicle and it's fine. The only thing I can't do is bring it in to state or Federal buildings, or schools (Like that stops people). I also can't just strut around town with it sticking out of my pocket, there are some restrictions that one must obey!

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
See? That's just impinging on your 2nd A. rights! Here in Floriduh, all I have to do is buy the hand gun, wait for the federal thingy, and then take it away. I can carry it in my truck or any vehicle and it's fine. The only thing I can't do is bring it in to state or Federal buildings, or schools (Like that stops people). I also can't just strut around town with it sticking out of my pocket, there are some restrictions that one must obey!
this should be the only legal way to carry.
1663617878004.png

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
Like being a part of a well-regulated militia? Or just not shooting too many kindergarteners?

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
For some reason the FWC officers keep telling me that I can't shoot the tourists, despite it being tourist season....
In season? That's wrong. I had a friend who lived in West Michigan who would stand on his street every Labor Day and scream at every Illinois plate, "Tourists go Home."