Trump is unraveling before our eyes, but will it matter?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Since then, he has divided the party, mishandled secrets, and his company, is in serious legal trouble, faces criminal charges, and said he would take down the Constitution. These are not those times in 15-16.
But he could easily win the nomination. Of course, doggy deux will blame democrats, not the folks who actually vote for him.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
Judging from his boy Walker's performance in Georgia yesterday, it looks like you Republicans will be doing that all by yourselves. Walker was your boy Shitstain's hand picked candidate.
Candidates matter and Walker was a poor one. As was Oz here in PA.

Happy

Super Anarchist
Tropical Oz
This would be a good time for a patriotic American to slip him a strong dose of LSD before a TV appearance.

But, even if he pulled out his dick and tried to bite the interviewer while screaming hate for Jews and Mexicans and Blacks and the Constitution, his followers would hang in there, the donations would keep flowing.

When (if?) he finally gets hauled into court for Treason, his best defence would be insanity.

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
Candidates matter and Walker was a poor one. As was Oz here in PA.
Voting blocks are hard to overcome

E5873A66-0614-493C-A420-8DDBF457625D.jpeg

Mike G

Super Anarchist
Ventura County, CA
It will take some balls for them to finally want to disassociate from him. I think he's got the goods on more than a few R's.
But once that decision happens, I think it will be quick. Fox will turn full against him. He will be
"Cawthorned" by random 'anonymous' sources that will spill photos/documents/facts that he won't be able to stand up against.
He WILL take down a lot of people on his way down.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I must say that Trump has the best alpha male makeup of any man in NY. Nobody can take that away from him…except maybe Estée Lauder.

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
Fair point, but in Georgia Kemp won and Walker lost. Same constituency, different candidates.
Democracy is a messy buisness

50 50 votes…messy

it’s important to realize and protect society from this mess when truly important issues must be decided

just look at brexit …half and half ..brexit won

half the citizens are now very unhappy …this is what causes civil war

important decisions must always require a super majority or they just are not valid

democracy is messy

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
My favorite:

Dead Republican brothel owner wins election in Nevada​

By Gina Cherelus
3 MIN READ

(Reuters) - A brothel-owning, evangelical Christian-backed Republican candidate who died last month won his race for the Nevada state legislature late on Tuesday, according to state election officials.
My post was nothing to do with party affiliation …it was voting blocks

its mouth foaming morons like you who must politicize everything

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
My favorite:

Dead Republican brothel owner wins election in Nevada​

By Gina Cherelus
3 MIN READ

(Reuters) - A brothel-owning, evangelical Christian-backed Republican candidate who died last month won his race for the Nevada state legislature late on Tuesday, according to state election officials.

LOL!! Needs a link!

1670445343154.png