trump wants to terminate the US Constitution to be re-instated into power

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump posted on Truth Social, suggesting there should either be a new election or he should be declared the winner retroactively."

@Dog 2.0 , @veni vidi vici , et al - what do you think of your boy now?

Be a good dog and spin what he said into a denial that shitnuckle just called for the overthrow or overturning of the US Constitution.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
The good part is that it opens up the 14th Amendment and makes him liable for Jan 6. That's why he is back-peddling as fast as he can right now.

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
I think Trump is no longer a predominate force in the GOP.

The dogs and jokers are just going to wait us out, hoping they never have to actually disavow their love for MAGA and Trump.

FOX will be distributing the talking points for Christmas.

Marty Gingras

Mid-range Anarchist
They don't support Trump, but maybe they'd like to take a stab at reconciling this follow-up to the excerpt BM included:

1670380242608.png

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.
Well, it is true that he didn't say exactly say he wanted to terminate the Constitution, he just wanted to ignore all the rules in it. In other words, just use it as guidelines like the Pirate's Code in PotC. Here is what he said: "the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution." So, the Constitution is fine, but he intends to have everything in it be ignored.

Last edited:

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump posted on Truth Social, suggesting there should either be a new election or he should be declared the winner retroactively."

@Dog 2.0 , @veni vidi vici , et al - what do you think of your boy now?

Be a good dog and spin what he said into a denial that shitnuckle just called for the overthrow or overturning of the US Constitution.
As I have already said elsewhere, it was an act of political suicide.

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
Trump is allowed to state his intent to ignore the Constitution, just as Republicans are allowed to lie when they vow to uphold the Constitution yet give fealty to the traitorous asshole.

It’s up to voters to reject such hypocrisy.

Unfortunately, many Republicans feel threatened by American traditions of Democracy and freedom which enable citizens to enjoy lifestyles and express attitudes they don’t like.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
As I have already said elsewhere, it was an act of political suicide.
Over 60% of goppers still love him. He has a good shot of winning the primaries. I might register as a Republican to vote for him. If he wins California’s delegates…