Trumpian Suicide Bomber Attacks Democrat Rally

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
note: There have already been insane assaults by people who were inspired by Trump’s rhetoric.

***Shouldn’t we be concerned about the possibility there will be more? 

***Shouldn't we be concerned about the need of the crazies to be the most significant?

***If  you are complimenting me for being aware of the possibilities and thanking me for voicing my concern... Then  Yes. It does say something  about me, but causing that realization on your part was not my goal. 
Could you provide a cite for some of those insane assaults that come anywhere near your bomber fantasy?

The closest would be the Bernie shooter that targeted republican law makers playing baseball. 

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Just democratic political rally goers....

Get your facts straight before you start to lie. FUCK HEAD!
Talk about not knowing the facts.

There was no political rally being held at the Walmart.  Just innocent people shopping.   The shooter was a terrorist.  

I know you are full of hate, but republicans are not terrorists. 

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Every report I have read suggests the Walmart killer was a Gropenfuhrer fan who was trying to kill Mexicans. 

I am sorry you don’t seem to be able to understand how a crazed Gropenfuhrer supporter killing people who he thinks oppose Gropenfuhrer is uncomfortably close to the imaginary situation I used to cause this discussion. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Coolerking

LBC
 Nothing says " I'm ok!" like 33,000+ posts in a forum that spews nothing but hate for those who look or think different than you eh?

Its amazing what has happened to this site since it first launched. 

Where do guys you find the time to post on everything?

Not normal.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
 Nothing says " I'm ok!" like 33,000+ posts in a forum that spews nothing but hate for those who look or think different than you eh?

Its amazing what has happened to this site since it first launched. 

Where do guys you find the time to post on everything?

Not normal.
Please:

Cite a single post of mine that spews hate or apologize for your asinine and defamatory libelous attack.

hint:  None if Disagreeing, voicing disgust, voicing distain, voicing incredulity, exhibiting absolute lack of respect, mocking, or harassing supporters of Gropenfuhrer is hateful. 
I have never suggested anyone should focus the blind rage of hatred on another being. 
In fact, I would not even describe your vile post as hateful. 

I do agree posts like yours, with asinine false accusations and claims lower the quality of this forum, but I do not believe your intention was to be recognized as part of the problem. 
You can both redeem yourself and  raise the bar. 
So please @Coolerking, either cite some of my hateful posts or publish your apology.