Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
Amnesty International claims Ukraine is endangering it’s own people by defending its cities in the cities. I suppose they should set up their defenses offshore and away from everyone. Anybody care to defend Amnesty?

Last edited:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Amnesty International claims Ukraine is endangering it’s own people by defending its cities in the cities. I suppose they should set up their defenses offshore and away from everyone. Anybody care to defend Amnesty?

They fucked up massively, or someone got bought. That's the kind of shit that Tucker spews.

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
I think it's going to be a tough week. We'll see how it goes.

I suspect the beast will outlive Putin but hopefully not. Once an extreme becomes mainline, then people will tribal up to the left and right of that new position. That's why nothing is ever "done" in politics.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I think it's going to be a tough week. We'll see how it goes.

I suspect the beast will outlive Putin but hopefully not. Once an extreme becomes mainline, then people will tribal up to the left and right of that new position. That's why nothing is ever "done" in politics.
So be it. We just need to keep supporting Ukraine until Russia is bankrupt again. It will be hard for them to run their divide and conquer ops in the US without any money to get their whores to do their dirty work.

Ex Machina

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
It's looking like it's time for some serious shit-kicking. Holding the world hostage requires action by more than just Ukraine.

If they were going to do that wouldn’t there be a mass retreat BEFORE they blow it ? I can’t see any underpaid teenagers hanging around to vaporise themselves

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
High probably it's BS. An improvised bluff by an officer to discourage the Ukrainians from attempting to take it back.
On the list of evil bullshit perpetrated by the Russian army, blowing a nuke power station hardly rates a mention...

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
540C1071-8D82-4EF2-9F44-D5FAFECCBA79.jpeg

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Did anyone mention that 2 of RU's newest and bestest jets were shot down? A SU-34 and a SU-35? How did this happen? Extremely friendly fire. A day after ignominiously shooting down one of their own top-end Su-34M jets, Russian surface-to-air crews may have repeated the mistake, this time knocking a Russian Su-35 out of the sky. The intended target may have been a U.S.-supplied rocket. Several videos have emerged of the latest shootdown.

Go Team!

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Did anyone mention that 2 of RU's newest and bestest jets were shot down? A SU-34 and a SU-35? How did this happen? Extremely friendly fire. A day after ignominiously shooting down one of their own top-end Su-34M jets, Russian surface-to-air crews may have repeated the mistake, this time knocking a Russian Su-35 out of the sky. The intended target may have been a U.S.-supplied rocket. Several videos have emerged of the latest shootdown.

Go Team!
They probably mistook them for friendly airliners.

barfy

Super Anarchist

Go Team!
Good Russian AA crew are a dying breed, seems a bunch got HARMed recently.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
If they were going to do that wouldn’t there be a mass retreat BEFORE they blow it ? I can’t see any underpaid teenagers hanging around to vaporise themselves
High probably it's BS. An improvised bluff by an officer to discourage the Ukrainians from attempting to take it back.

Agreed but it's a bad risk to take. Line troops are not likely to know the risk until too late, so I don't think the orcs enter that into their decision-making.

Is there any whisper of communication from NATO or the EU to Russia about consequences of a nuclear attack?

Latest posts