Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

dylan winter

Super Anarchist
not sure what this means.. but it seems that some-one is targgetting Putin allies in Moscow. The BBC world service went big on the story and think it is important.

whose handywork it is as yet unknown but it will not make Putin any less paranoid.

The daughter of an ultranationalist Russian ideologue believed to have had a strong influence on Vladimir Putin has been killed in a car bomb on the outskirts of Moscow, according to multiple media reports.

Darya Dugin, daughter of Russian political commentator Alexander Dugin – dubbed “Putin’s brain” – died when the Toyota Land Cruiser she was driving was ripped apart by a powerful explosion about 20km west of the capital at around 9.30pm local time.

The blast occurred near the village of Bolshiye Vyazemy, according to Russian media sites Baza and 112, and state-owned Novaya Gazeta.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
She was active in the political field too, and as extreme far right as her father.
Her father Alexander was way more famous. But he was not as important as he wanted us to believe. His ideas were taken, stolen, appropriated, used by the Kremlin, but he personally was never allowed to belong to Kremlin's inner circle. Dugin was a philosopher of the cult of death and sacrifice. He always said, that the death experience is the most important one.

The attack was in luxury Odintsovo district, where all the Ministers and Putin himself have their villas.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
not sure what this means.. but it seems that some-one is targgetting Putin allies in Moscow. The BBC world service went big on the story and think it is important.

whose handywork it is as yet unknown but it will not make Putin any less paranoid.

The daughter of an ultranationalist Russian ideologue believed to have had a strong influence on Vladimir Putin has been killed in a car bomb on the outskirts of Moscow, according to multiple media reports.

Darya Dugin, daughter of Russian political commentator Alexander Dugin – dubbed “Putin’s brain” – died when the Toyota Land Cruiser she was driving was ripped apart by a powerful explosion about 20km west of the capital at around 9.30pm local time.

The blast occurred near the village of Bolshiye Vyazemy, according to Russian media sites Baza and 112, and state-owned Novaya Gazeta.
Probably an accident in targeting. Same way Michael Corleone lost his first wife. Going after women family members isn't considered manly and isn't their style.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Fair chance the daughter is who the real target was, by whatever internecine forces inside RU wanted her gone for financial and/or political reasons. The Pravda spin that it was instead intended as a hit on the father (still alive, and so a more convenient propaganda scenario for them) and to try tag in on UKR seems at the very least questionable.

Regardless, hate to say it but am glad she's dead and hope the father gets killed too. These are dangerous, far-right fascist people so maybe it's a good start to a free-for-all among factions of a bunch of them. Bombs away!

Last edited:

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Probably an accident in targeting. Same way Michael Corleone lost his first wife. Going after women family members isn't considered manly and isn't their style.

Maybe, maybe not. But she isn't just a woman family member.
Indeed, she is on our Treasury Department Sanctions list.
Well, she was.

Last edited:

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Celebrating the assassination of a young woman because of her opinions...and/or who her father is is disgusting nonetheless.
I realize that but it pales into comparison with the absolute hell being inflicted on UKR. These people are war criminals.

My best hope is that it is a sign of internal resistance to the warmongering, perhaps even orchestrated by financially war-damaged oligarchs. It's not like Moscow is unfamiliar with car bombings so again: maybe it's a good start.

Last edited:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I have sympathy for Russians who disappear after advocating for the rights of the innocent. I have none for those who advocate otherwise. I’m fresh out.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
I realize that but it pales into comparison with the absolute hell being inflicted on UKR. These people are war criminals.

My best hope is that it is a sign of internal resistance to the warmongering, perhaps even orchestrated by financially war-damaged oligarchs. It's not like Moscow is unfamiliar with car bombings so again: maybe it's a good start.
Her dad was fair game due to his Wagner links, not her. Or is every Russian who has been deluded by their media a viable military target? If so just abandon the moral high ground. We have no use for it, not any more than they do. The word terrorism is tossed around a lot these days, but what else can this sort of policy be labeled? This handed Putin a propaganda bonus, to convince his own people that they are up against ruthless monsters who kill women. Unhelpful.

Reminder, I believe it most likely this was an accident of targeting, that happens in war.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
59e620fbce020.jpeg

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
I think it's much more likely that this is dissident GRU/FSB types than it would be Ukes.
It would be extremely difficult to the level of impossible for dissidents to get Putin
whereas someone like this would be difficult for the Ukes to get but an easy target for the GRU.
Really don't like Putin (relative died, pointlessly) and can't get him? Get his friends.
I don't see this as any benefit to the Ukes. They should and do go after operational people.
That's my guess.

Last edited:

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Her dad was fair game due to his Wagner links, not her. Or is every Russian who has been deluded by their media a viable military target? If so just abandon the moral high ground. We have no use for it, not any more than they do. The word terrorism is tossed around a lot these days, but what else can this sort of policy be labeled? This handed Putin a propaganda bonus, to convince his own people that they are up against ruthless monsters who kill women. Unhelpful.

Reminder, I believe it most likely this was an accident of targeting, that happens in war.
She was not just some random relative, she was every bit as much involved in promoting fascist ideals as her father is.

Ishmael

Fuctifino

Apparently it was her car, and the bomb was under the driver's seat. Looks like she was the target, but whether it was the FSB (most popular guess) or real Russian underground, she was a fascist who called the Ukrainians "subhuman" and advocated for genocide. No loss.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW

She herself is a well-known personality on TV and radio, spouting the same fascist bullshit her father always did. There's a link above somewhere where she calls Ukranians sub-human as one example.

That's toxically dangerous shit, with massively lethal repercussions when people buy into it. Forgive me for shedding no tears...

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

I dunno.

Is Putin a legitimate target?