Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
Will be interesting if the rhetoric of the mad fuckers in Russia becomes less hysterical.

Time for the Russian population to see more doves and less hawks?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Her dad was fair game due to his Wagner links, not her. Or is every Russian who has been deluded by their media a viable military target? If so just abandon the moral high ground. We have no use for it, not any more than they do. The word terrorism is tossed around a lot these days, but what else can this sort of policy be labeled? This handed Putin a propaganda bonus, to convince his own people that they are up against ruthless monsters who kill women. Unhelpful.

Reminder, I believe it most likely this was an accident of targeting, that happens in war.
I don’t think it was terrorism. I think it was someone vying to take out a rival.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Is there a meaningful difference between Putin and a daughter of one of his people?
hell, it might have been Putin who had her killed. More likely a regime rival. Doubtful it was the Ukrainians, although I'm sure Putin and team will spin it that way.

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI
There’s a shed load of nato aircraft flying the borders today in Poland and Romania , really really busy
It’s interesting how “dark” they’ve gone over the past few weeks, most are now flying with ADS/etc off. Used to be at any given time you’d see a few tankers, a E-3 or two, a Rivet Joint, a RC-12X along the Lithuania/Belarus border, some Blackhawks, C-17’s and -130’s in and out of Rzeszow, Global Hawks flying across the Black Sea, etc…now, very little of anything broadcasting relative to February thru a few weeks ago.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
1661180266454.png

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
I'll put her in the leopards-ate-my-face party. "Sure I dehumanized masses of people and advocated for violence on national TV, but I never thought someone would be violent toward ME!"

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
hell, it might have been Putin who had her killed. More likely a regime rival. Doubtful it was the Ukrainians, although I'm sure Putin and team will spin it that way.
No reports to be found that Dugin or his daughter were on the outs with Putin, and many reports they were working very hard to support the Special Military Clusterfuk in Ukraine. Why do you think Putin is a suspect?

mikewof

mikewof
That would be... an insult... if it made sense.
Australia apparently still has Russian vodka shipments heading to that guy ... either that or the Bundy.

To your post, I agree, terrorism is terrorism, the target appeared to be her dad. Russia blames the Ukraine for it, but a Russian separatist group has taken credit for it.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
No reports to be found that Dugin or his daughter were on the outs with Putin, and many reports they were working very hard to support the Special Military Clusterfuk in Ukraine. Why do you think Putin is a suspect?

Why does either have to be on the outs with Putin & Co in order for them to find it useful to kill her?
Putin isn't known as being a nice person.

Last edited:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
In a game of thrones, all are suspect. How do you think the Ukrainians got to her? Not exactly in their backyard, and she's a secondary figure. Maybe she had a little side nookie and hubby wasn't happy, figured out a way to deflect the standard "The husband did it" focus?