Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
My problem with this take on things is that there must surely be plenty of Russians who want absolutely nothing to do with this f'cking war but are going to get hurt by it too. You see it in sailing regattas too, some of them are crushed to be getting excluded through no fault of their own.

War is a failureship of leadership.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
What did you do when shrub invaded iraq?
What did you do, besides realize that shrub, cheney and the rest were war criminals?

point is, i was still able to travel.. i have empathy for russians who want nothing the f to do with any of the hell going on in ukr. i have empathy even for the poor f'ing bastards who are cannon fodder on both sides. again, it's a failure of leadership this time too, it is a bloody and horrific catastrophe.

Last edited:

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
Russia says over 1,000 children from Mariupol 'adopted' in its remote cities. The local authorities in Russia’s Krasnodar said that over 1,000 Ukrainian children from the occupied city of Mariupol “have found new families” in Tyumen, Irkutsk, Kemerovo, and Altai Krai.

Fucking bastards CUNTS.

FIFY

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
What did you do, besides realize that shrub, cheney and the rest were war criminals?

point is, i was still able to travel..
Maybe the war wouldn’t have lasted 20 years if the more comfortable among us had a few of the consequences we dumped on other countries.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
Ukraine independence day, and tomorrow it was 6 months the invasion started. West Ukraine is almost normal now. Zelensky in power. Nato enlarged and redefining their protocols and military power. Crimea now a target zone. The war is not going well for Putin.

Russia keeps hitting cities in the East, Ukraine hits Ammo dumps, command centrums and garrisons with precision. Tokmak this night hit.
For weeks now almost every day a noticeable ammo dump gets destroyed.
It seems to work as arty is almost halved in most areas.

Now half it again and wait for some rain and soggy ground. Shells that get buried in mud is not that effective.
Can not send your man into attacking a defence with very active arty. The question is how much ammo Russia has, and trained arty personal. Russia has limited air cover, and arty is their only big game.

jhc

Super Anarchist
Maybe the war wouldn’t have lasted 20 years if the more comfortable among us had a few of the consequences we dumped on other countries.
I agree.
We, as americans are responsible for the actions of our gov. If we are held accountable by a unified opposition we may in the end, make better decisions.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
I agree.
We, as americans are responsible for the actions of our gov. If we are held accountable by a unified opposition we may in the end, make better decisions.

How do we square that with a POTUS losing the popular vote by millions, yet still being installed into the office?

We did not vote for GW Bush, or Trump, both of whom lost the popular vote, so how are we "accountable" for our, or their actions??

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
How do we square that with a POTUS losing the popular vote by millions, yet still being installed into the office?

We did not vote for GW Bush, or Trump, both of whom lost the popular vote, so how are we "accountable" for our, or their actions??
That's the system. Get over it!

Luckily you also have a house and senate to vote for...

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
That's the system. Get over it!

Luckily you also have a house and senate to vote for...

I'm over it, for sure! I was just responding to jhc's post:

We, as Americans are responsible for the actions of our gov.

I don't consider myself responsible for the actions of GW Bush or Trump's Presidencies, as I did not vote for them...

jhc

Super Anarchist

I don't consider myself responsible for the actions of GW Bush or Trump's Presidencies, as I did not vote for them...
That position is laughable.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

We share responsibility for our gov't, and it's actions. Saying otherwise is just a short step away from saying "Trump wasn't my President" or now "Biden is NOT my President" etc etc.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
"to avoid casualties"

Darth Putin;
We deliberately made our 3 day war last 6 months and counting. I remain a master strategist

Last edited: