Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
As much as we all hate Putin for what he did in the Ukraine,
WE???

I clearly recall you being an early cheerleader for Putin in "Putin" down this Ukrainian rebellion and the UKR being nothing but a bunch of corrupt Nazis. When did you finally come around to the idea that this invasion was kinda Bad, M'kay?

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
I seem to also remember comrade Mikey saying the Finland couldn’t join NATO because of a treaty with Russia and if they did Russia could veto it.

straight out of RT…

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
1663300089728.jpeg

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
WE???

I clearly recall you being an early cheerleader for Putin in "Putin" down this Ukrainian rebellion and the UKR being nothing but a bunch of corrupt Nazis. When did you finally come around to the idea that this invasion was kinda Bad, M'kay?
Is the happy fizzycyst a colaborator?

mikewof

mikewof
I seem to also remember comrade Mikey saying the Finland couldn’t join NATO because of a treaty with Russia and if they did Russia could veto it.

straight out of RT…
Your memory is as flawed as your ability to predict yet another miserable season for your Gators.

Finland originally CHOSE not to join NATO due to their existing treaty with Russia. And as evidenced with what happened with Turkey, when they did show interest to join NATO, Turkey blocked it just as they set up the grain agreement with Russia ... once removed, but that's what happened.

Now you can head back to wander around the Vespa dealership.

Last edited:

mikewof

mikewof
WE???

Nah, you're wrong. You made all that up, or you've confused me with someone else. I never wrote any of that stuff.

Maybe your memory is fried from all those years behind the CRTs targeting brown people to murder by remote control? Anyway, when did you stop attending Klan rallies?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Your memory is as flawed as your ability to predict yet another miserable season for your Gators.

Finland CHOSE not to join NATO due to their existing treaty with Russia. And as evidenced with what happened with Turkey, when they did show interest to join NATO, Turkey blocked it just as they set up the grain agreement with Russia ... once removed, but that's what happened.

Now you can head back to wander around the Vespa dealership.
Too much of a pussy to stand up for your own words? Come on, man!

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Nah, you're wrong. You made all that up, or you've confused me with someone else. I never wrote any of that stuff.

Maybe your memory is fried from all those years behind the CRTs targeting brown people to murder by remote control? Anyway, when did you stop attending Klan rallies?
Did you go and delete all your posts? You know when folks quote you, you can’t delete that. I’ll not be bothered but you clearly said Russia could veto Finland’s ascendancy to NATO, and you wondered why everyone was so upset that Putin’s was killing Nazis.

mikewof

mikewof
Did you go and delete all your posts? You know when folks quote you, you can’t delete that. I’ll not be bothered but you clearly said Russia could veto Finland’s ascendancy to NATO, and you wondered why everyone was so upset that Putin’s was killing Nazis.

Not be bothered?

I told you what I wrote. Russia DID veto the ascension process through the U.N. and then they apparently worked through an active NATO membership in Turkey.

As for calling the Ukranians Nazis, that's your imagination, I never wrote that, it must be your latent anti-semitism rearing its ugly head. First off, the Nazis were defeated in WWII and ceased to exist after that. Any new Nazis would be Neo-Nazis, and if you weren't such a lazy cunt, you could go back and actually read what I wrote, which was strong support that Zelenskyy was able to create peace with the Ukranian Neo-Nazi separatists in advance of Putin's aggression, most remarkable given Zelenskyy's own background as a Jew.

I guess any level of complexity is too much for you.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
This fella thinks the damn is going to cause some problems
Flooding sucks and can be a real problem. Our defence used it for hundreds of years.

And some good news, Russia is terrorising Belgorod as much as Kharkiv. 3 missiles launched at Kharkiv came down near Belgorod.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
All. Americans should seriously consider exactly what Gropenfuhrer meant when he spoke in glowing terms about Putin’s invasion.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
The most important part of the September 16 USA military aid package for Ukraine is 1,000 Precision Guided Munitions likely M982 Excalibur with a range of 40km and an accuracy of 4 meters. They could destroy 1,000 Russian tanks from a far distance away.

Curious what the Ukrainians are planning. They must have a plan for them. It appears that every big move of Ukraine is war gamed.
What can you do with 1000 precision arty shells ? And two more tracked Himars underway from Germany.

Latest posts