Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

dfw_sailor

Super Anarchist
DFW
Dipshit Gator. You need to put me on your "double secret ignore" for continuing to point our how much your team sucks, currently ranked 18, well behind Miami. And your Bolts still lost the Stanley Cup.

But aside from that, you have brought your dim-bulb homerism into this thread as if the Ukranians are just your stand-in University of Florida shitpile, rather than defending themselves from an invasion. You are apparently incapable of processing any complexity beyond your simpleton understanding of the situation.
Mikey. It's been a while. I'm putting you back on ignore.

Your writing style of late has gone to shit, my brain is naturally skipping over what ever you type, and my fingers have had enough of having to scroll past your voluminous rantings.

Just letting you know why, in advance.

mikewof

mikewof
You siding with a person bannned for sexualising young lasses is duly noted.
You will have to excuse me for not following your long-brewing grudges against other members, I don't tend to remember all of your handles. Once you stop stalking me in these posts, in fact, I will most likely forget about you completely.

As for your accusation against other SAers, isn't that one of the handful of bannable offenses? I am not particularly fond of Gator, but accusing him of that is mean spirited, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
You will have to excuse me for not following your long-brewing grudges. Once you stop stalking me in these posts, in fact, I will most likely forget about you completely.

As for your accusation against other SAers, isn't that one of the handful of bannable offenses?
So, you admit to not knowing the situation?

How about you shut the fuck up then?

mikewof

mikewof
Mikey. It's been a while. I'm putting you back on ignore.

Your writing style of late has gone to shit, my brain is naturally skipping over what ever you type, and my fingers have had enough of having to scroll past your voluminous rantings.

Just letting you know why, in advance.

Dude, I don't know who you are, and you have no need to inform me of the personal choices in your life. You don't seem to know what it means to "ignore" someone.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
For those of you wondering why Ukraine fights, this has a lot to do with it. And how many Ukrainians did Stalin starve?

Russian officials have said that more than 674,000 Ukrainians have been moved to Russia since the war began, but claim that they were transported voluntarily from the separatist-controlled areas or parts of Ukraine under heavy fighting.

However, multiple first-person accounts compiled by media outlets like RFE/RL, The Guardian, The Washington Post, CNN, and the BBC, as well as open-source satellite imagery, contradict the Russian claims, with Ukrainians recounting how Russian troops made them leave shelters or bunkers in besieged cities and then interrogated before transporting them to Russian territory.

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
1663396057006.png

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Ukraine continues to pound the orcs.

Ukrainian soldiers have broken through Russia's frontline along the Oskil River, exposing an important supply route and swathes of territory that the Kremlin has promised to defend.

Fighting has focused on Kupiansk since Russian forces fled a surprise Ukrainian offensive around Kharkiv in northeast Ukraine last week but now military bloggers from both sides have said that Russia's defence has crumbled once again.

"Kupiansk has surrendered. The enemy is on the left bank of the Oskil," the pro-Russian military blogger Vladlen Tatarsky told his 450,000 subscribers last night.

Western commentators confirmed the development. James Rushton, a British military analyst based in Ukraine, said he didn't think that Russian forces would be able to hold their defensive line along the Oskil River for much longer.

"The Ukrainians have already crossed it," he said. "Considering they now control all of Kupiansk, half of the city is on the eastern bank, any defensive line the Russians might try to form along the river is already very vulnerable."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...another-blow-russia-breaches-frontline-oskil/

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile

Ukrainian soldiers have broken through Russia's frontline along the Oskil River, exposing an important supply route and swathes of territory that the Kremlin has promised to defend.

Fighting has focused on Kupiansk since Russian forces fled a surprise Ukrainian offensive around Kharkiv in northeast Ukraine last week but now military bloggers from both sides have said that Russia's defence has crumbled once again.

"Kupiansk has surrendered. The enemy is on the left bank of the Oskil," the pro-Russian military blogger Vladlen Tatarsky told his 450,000 subscribers last night.

Western commentators confirmed the development. James Rushton, a British military analyst based in Ukraine, said he didn't think that Russian forces would be able to hold their defensive line along the Oskil River for much longer.

"The Ukrainians have already crossed it," he said. "Considering they now control all of Kupiansk, half of the city is on the eastern bank, any defensive line the Russians might try to form along the river is already very vulnerable."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...another-blow-russia-breaches-frontline-oskil/
You’re making @mikewof sad by calling them names

Mark_K

Super Anarchist

There's a problem there. Yeah, they have access across the river at Kupiansk and points north, but swinging south to clear the east bank of the river where it's wide means exposure to counter attacks from the east with the river at their backs. It's a natural trap.

I expect them to consolidate what they've gotten for a bit. They won't move further east until they have the ability to cross that river in multiple places and have significant artillery support in place on the west side of the river.