Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

Mid

Blues Rule
1663866124137.png

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Meanwhile back at the ranch 20,000 russian troops are cutoff with no escape and no chance of resupply. tick tock tick tock if they somehow manage to survive until winter they will all quietly freeze to death. Ukraine is happy to just stand by and watch it happen.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
Patriarch Kirill urged not to be afraid of death amid mobilization "Go bravely to fulfill your military duty.And remember that if you die for your country, you will be with God in his kingdom, glory and eternal life"
Says Kirill will rides an armored Mercedes and has security. Go Fuck Yourself, and the Pop who still has not said anything about Russian war crimes.

Reactions: Mid

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Na he’s taking “A” to Sevastopol . They are going to strap a couple of tanks and mobile rocket launcher to the decks
I think “A” already was equipped with some serious defensive weapons. They just needed Slug to scrub the decks.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands

barfy

Super Anarchist
Russian criticism and a look on Russian society, interesting.
The social contract signed between Putin and Russians is fundamentally broken, it'll take little time for it's effects to show.

Source wartranslated.

All I can think off; the Tsar gives you weapons and instruction to kill, it is now your choice to which direction do you point it. Or surrender.
And no civil rights...

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Why the FUCK is Russia even still in the UNSC?? Threatening Nukes over the fact that they're getting their asses handed to them in the UKR?? Fuck him! Seriously, just fuck Putin!

Had this discussion before. FWIW I agree, there are several reasons Russia should not be on the Security Council including the fact that they are no longer the USSR, no longer a leading nation (nor even a 2nd-tier), and the fact that they are threatening to use nukes in a war of aggression should be an instant blow-off.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Why the FUCK is Russia even still in the UNSC?? Threatening Nukes over the fact that they're getting their asses handed to them in the UKR?? Fuck him! Seriously, just fuck Putin!

I remember when Hillary used Putin like a wet rag and Russia was even on the Security Council.
Good times!

Latest posts