Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
RT propagandist Margarita Simonyan said about 2 options in Russia-Ukraine "relations": 1)RU victory, 2)nuke war. Now she has declared 3d option: civil war/protest inside Russia due to mobilisation. By order of the Führer maybe probes to blame to unwillingness to fight.

In Russia, employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs were forbidden to travel abroad The decree on the travel ban was signed by Interior Minister Vladimir Kolokoltsev. All police officers with access to state secrets were ordered to hand over their passports. Never heard of the internet it seems.

Rus MOD in their latest bulletin, nothing about Lyman.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
Archpriest Alexander Timofeev

Dear brothers and sisters, I am writing to everyone who does not sleep or gets up early. We need to get up and pray!
The enemy surrounds our troops near Liman. They write that “Under Liman the situation is extremely difficult. The enemy delivers the main blow near Yampol and Torskoye, with the goal of finally cutting the Kremennaya-Liman highway and surrounding our troops. Attacks with large forces
support of artillery, Hymars and armored vehicles. Today will be a very difficult night and tomorrow a very difficult day." Our guys from the heroic battalion "Russian Legion" Bars 13, to whom I came to fight. many of whom have recently confessed and received communion. For example, a fighter with the call sign "Sonomary" is really an altar boy in the church. We need to support our fighters with prayer and fasting! I read the canon and prayers for them to the Most Holy Theotokos, St. Nicholas and Martyr George the Victorious. Now this is the most sharp section of the front, join us!
-----------------
So, sending altar boys to fight, what's up with that Pope ?

mikewof

mikewof
Right. So the US has made it public knowledge that the POTUS is always within reach of the "football" (an overt threat) and the UK is the bad guy? Really?

The USA and Russia have and had used overt threats of global thermonuclear war since the end of WWII and now Britain is working to violate their NPT obligations.

Your desire to create moralistic parallels can't erase this reality. There is no reason why the United Kingdom needs to increase their nuclear arsenal while the other signatories reduce their arsenals in compliance with the treaty.

Reminds me of that Eddie Murphy joke where Johnny Carson's wife gets a job to add $150 dollars to Johnny's $150 million. What is the point of the British nuclear arsenal anyway other than yet another accident waiting to happen?

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 5.19.47 AM.jpg

D

Deleted member 149385

The USA and Russia have and had used overt threats of global thermonuclear war since the end of WWII and now Britain is working to violate their NPT obligations.

Your desire to create moralistic parallels can't erase this reality. There is no reason why the United Kingdom needs to increase their nuclear arsenal while the other signatories reduce their arsenals in compliance with the treaty.

Reminds me of that Eddie Murphy joke where Johnny Carson's wife gets a job to add $150 dollars to Johnny's $150 million. What is the point of the British nuclear arsenal anyway other than yet another accident waiting to happen?
From what I understand from my Russian contacts, they blame England as the primary culprit. I don’t understand it and militate against it. So, for me, they (UK) are the primary target for any exchange.

mikewof

mikewof
From what I understand from my Russian contacts, they blame England as the primary culprit. I don’t understand it and militate against it. So, for me, they (UK) are the primary target for any exchange.
And violating the NPT with a half-assed nuclear arsenal is going to be a deterrent against that? The USA already has a few thousand NPT-compliant nukes pointed at Russia and China. What makes Britain sufficiently different from Belgium, Poland and others that they need nukes?

The goal is to get rid of all the nukes, not kickstart this nutty process afresh.

And violating the NPT with a half-assed nuclear arsenal is going to be a deterrent against that? The USA already has a few thousand NPT-compliant nukes pointed at Russia and China. What makes Britain sufficiently different from Belgium, Poland and others that they need nukes?

The goal is to get rid of all the nukes, not kickstart this nutty process afresh.
I like where you're going, but unfortunately, that horse left the barn a long time ago.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Like Putin said, The US set the precedent when we used nukes on Japan, so turnabout is fair play, right?

Not a good precedent. We didn't try to make Japan into the 51st state... well, it would have been the 49th state back then in 1945... but the point is that we did not use nuclear weapons in a war of conquest.