Ukraine and Only Ukraine. If it isn't about Ukraine then fuck off

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Watched a few vids from the front lines, including some from the medivacs. Brutal action, absolutely horrific.

One worry expressed by a UKR targeting commander was about how the Howitzers are getting fired so constantly now that the barrels are overheating to beyond repair. 24x7 bombardments from both sides, the casualties are terrible.
If Ukraine is doing static attrition type fighting they may want to rethink that.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
If Ukraine is doing static attrition type fighting they may want to rethink that.
The horrific losses UKR troops are taking in trying to defend an already bombed-flat and strategically useless Bakmut has me thinking the same. They should probably concentrate on higher-value goals.

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.
The horrific losses UKR troops are taking in trying to defend an already bombed-flat and strategically useless Bakmut has me thinking the same. They should probably concentrate on higher-value goals.
They are doing this to humiliate Wagner, showing that Wagner is ultimately no more effective than the regular Russian army against a Ukraine with better morale and Western weapons. They want to show that whether it is mobiks or somewhat better trained Wagner troops, Russia can no longer advance in Ukraine. Is the cost worth it? The rhetoric from the Russian propaganda machine has changed a lot lately. They are now considering that defeat is a possibility.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Well, gosh darn, that's disappointing. I thought it was going to be about how a well armed militia twarted the bad guys. Sorry @Pertinacious Tom - doesn't seem to be so.
When considering the Ukraine conflict, as with every other issue, it's important to note that I believe in the heresy of outdoor militias and don't buy the TeamD nonsense that we had indoor militias, so thanks for pointing that out.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
When considering the Ukraine conflict, as with every other issue, it's important to note that I believe in the heresy of outdoor militias and don't buy the TeamD nonsense that we had indoor militias, so thanks for pointing that out.
It was aimed more at your cheerleading that the militia had access to small arms.

Of course, we agree that they should have access, and my thought is the US should also have access, via a well regulated armory. Like Ukraine.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
I remember Jeff and Tom were doing their usual #2 Amendment trolling about the war in Ukraine. I then offered that we adopt adopt Ukraine's gun laws. They found some knitting that needed doing right quick.

Dumb opinions, weakly held.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
1669963973379.png

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui

Because of their laser guidance capability, the TRLG-230s can strike moving targets. These rockets have high-explosive blast-fragmentation warheads and can be equipped with proximity fuzes, enhancing their capacity to engage moving targets. According to Roketsan, when deployed in laser-guided mode, they are also simply more accurate.

In addition, the MRLS is supposed to work more effectively when combined with the TB-2 Bayraktar drones to identify, coordinate and engage its rocket artillery fire on ground targets, as noted by EurAsian Times.

LeoV

Super Anarchist
The Netherlands
Shakhtarsk, Donetsk oblast (occupied): Oil depot on fire after hits, Russians claim that several incoming rockets were hit, but they always claim that when their air defenses launch their useless fireworks into the skies during HIMARS strikes. 60+km behind the front line.

Russia tried to hit another power plant, missiles exploded at the wrong place. Or even exploded by themselves in the air. Seems Russia is firing very old 80's stuff, or brand new.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
I never in my life thought that I could root for cancer, but...

Putin fell down stairs, soiled himself as speculation over worsening health grows: report​

Source: NY Post

Russian President Vladimir Putin fell down the stairs and soiled himself this week amid mounting speculation that his health is declining, an anti-Kremlin Telegram channel with apparent links to his security team reported.

Putin, 70, suffered the unfortunate fall at his Moscow official residence on Wednesday evening, according to the Telegram channel “General SVR,” which purports to be run by a former Russian spy.

The ailing Russian leader allegedly fell down five steps before landing on his coccyx, or tailbone.

Although his security guards immediately rushed to his aid, the impact of the fall caused Putin to “involuntarily defecate” due to “cancer affecting his stomach and bowels,” according to the channel.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2022/12/02/putin-fell-down-stairs-soiled-himself-amid-health-woes-report/

Ishmael

Fuctifino
I never in my life thought that I could root for cancer, but...

Putin fell down stairs, soiled himself as speculation over worsening health grows: report​

Source: NY Post

Russian President Vladimir Putin fell down the stairs and soiled himself this week amid mounting speculation that his health is declining, an anti-Kremlin Telegram channel with apparent links to his security team reported.

Putin, 70, suffered the unfortunate fall at his Moscow official residence on Wednesday evening, according to the Telegram channel “General SVR,” which purports to be run by a former Russian spy.

The ailing Russian leader allegedly fell down five steps before landing on his coccyx, or tailbone.

Although his security guards immediately rushed to his aid, the impact of the fall caused Putin to “involuntarily defecate” due to “cancer affecting his stomach and bowels,” according to the channel.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2022/12/02/putin-fell-down-stairs-soiled-himself-amid-health-woes-report/

Shitty news for him. Great news for the free world.

Latest posts