Ukraine

enigmatically2

Super Anarchist
Earth
You keep getting this wrong sluggo. Very careless of you. It's the Russians who are displaying Nazi behaviour:
Genocide
Illegal invasion
Killing civilians
Abduction of children etc

Terry Hollis

Super Anarchist
How do you know that a Russian Spokesperson is Lying?

If you look at the tail arrangement with the rudder fin extending below the propeller it's hard to see how a jet fighter could strike the propeller from below as reported but not damaging other parts of the drone. The US story does not make any sense.

The US claim that they have deleted all of the data but you if you don't want the deleted data to be recovered the data must be overwritten and that takes a long time.

Last edited:

Monkey

Super Anarchist
If you look at the tail arrangement with the rudder fin extending below the propeller it's hard to see how a jet fighter could strike the propeller from below as reported but not damaging other parts of the drone. The US story does not make any sense.

The US claim that they have deleted all of the data but you if you don't want the deleted data to be recovered the data must be overwritten and that takes a long time.
Yep, you got us. We made up the whole thing.

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA

Terry, please look at all of the videos, they are not hard to find.

The second video pass of a jet dumping fuel on the drone comes in too close and hits the drone from the top. They have another video of the bent props after the collision.

230316102207-02-downed-drone-footage.jpg

I would suspect that the US military has discovered quicker ways to "erase" data from disks than your average Geek Squad technician.... destruction of a disk is a quick way to "erase" it.

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Terry, please look at all of the videos, they are not hard to find.

The second video pass of a jet dumping fuel on the drone comes in too close and hits the drone from the top. They have another video of the bent props after the collision.

230316102207-02-downed-drone-footage.jpg

I would suspect that the US military has discovered quicker ways to "erase" data from disks than your average Geek Squad technician.... destruction of a disk is a quick way to "erase" it.
I was going to comment. Half a pound of C4 should “erase” just about any hard drive. I’m pretty sure any spy drone is going to have less crude, but more effective methods than that. Then again, the DoD did forget to check with Terry.

12 metre

Super Anarchist
English Bay
Ukrainian conscripts surrendering , shot in the back by Ukrainian Nazis

Yet more Rooskie misinformation posted by Sluggo.

I think what the cameraman utters at the beginning (Dish, deesh, dewey?) roughly translates to "Lights, camera, action!"

I find it hard to believe that 4 soldiers are taken out from at least 200 yards with a couple of short bursts from an assault rifle.

Ya know...if you want to reach a broader, more targeted audience, you should book a spot on Solovyov's nightly comedy hour. You would fit right in.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
I wonder how he feels about the Oskil river being one of the "geographical features" Arty talked about.I guess the Malyi Kalchk R. (from deep state) that runs down to Mariupol almost from Vuhledar would be another.
Any other guesses?
edit: added picture

View attachment 580698
Arty said the 2022 lines are the minimum that has to be taken back. He likely has insights on the thinking of the people above him.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist

The vertical stabilizers may have taken damage, we can't see them. It should be able to fly with some damage to those, just not as well. Unlikely this was faked in any event.

Kiwing

Super Anarchist
Bay of Islands
Surely it could glide without the engine? but with damaged "V" tail wings it would be pretty uncontrollable?
I read somewhere a NATO nation was conducting flights over the Black Sea in F35s, ready to protect international fliers in international waters. It seems to have disappeared from where I read it? Did anyone else see it? or am I imagining things?

barfy

Super Anarchist
Arty said the 2022 lines are the minimum that has to be taken back. He likely has insights on the thinking of the people above him.
I believe he said that the Donbass and Crimea regions were not worth the effort to hold, due to the populace having been under heavy propaganda for years, and that the push would stop on geographic lines that he would not comment on. He may have also mentioned the 2022 which may or may not be a subset of what he had in mind.

barfy

Super Anarchist
I was remembering what "Arty" said in the first three minutes of this video, possible outcomes in case of no negotiated settlement.

Mark_K

Super Anarchist
I believe he said that the Donbass and Crimea regions were not worth the effort to hold, due to the populace having been under heavy propaganda for years, and that the push would stop on geographic lines that he would not comment on. He may have also mentioned the 2022 which may or may not be a subset of what he had in mind.
He did mention it at the end of the tape I am referring to, and it's the lines that existed in Jan of 2022 which were the lines of contact that stabilized in 2014, so there is no difference.

However objectives most definitely can change over the course of a war.

enigmatically2

Super Anarchist
Earth
Surely it could glide without the engine? but with damaged "V" tail wings it would be pretty uncontrollable?
I read somewhere a NATO nation was conducting flights over the Black Sea in F35s, ready to protect international fliers in international waters. It seems to have disappeared from where I read it? Did anyone else see it? or am I imagining things?
It couldn't glide very far and an damaged prop could be causing all sorts of control issues as well as vibration etc.

But could be long enough to wipe the disks importantly

Latest posts