under new management

sunseeker

Super Anarchist
What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed swimming in a bathtub full of champagne with your gf? Priorities man, priorities. 

Congrats!  I’m new here, but the contributions from the site and posters alike have been extremely helpful in my WTF am I doing sailing journey.  Thanks for both a forum and the front page to help me waddle along. I do hope it all keeps going as is, cause I still need a lot of help from the folks that have like 10000000+ posts and years experience that are willing to share.  

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
Congrats and well done!  But just a tease without sharing the new plans. 
i think i did? i'm going to remain as editor, with freedum to do what i've been doing. the forums will be largely untouched, and i think they are going to work on site performance, mobile, etc.

“The forums will be largely untouched”!!!  Godamnit, that sounds like the knell of death to this place…..
Does this helps

61831079_016_846d.jpg

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
Does this helps

honest to christ, they have said run it as is. zero talk of changing anything. they know its a going concern, they don't want to fuck it up. i guess what i meant was to sat maybe the software or something, but again i really have no idea. they will hear from me if they change any of it. i think it's all good. i'd tell you otherwise and you know that.