Upgraded forums

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
And they are better than ever. Some new features, like this one touted in the AC Forum today, and we think it is an overall better experience. 

Let us know what you like or don't like.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
And they are better than ever. Some new features, like this one touted in the AC Forum today, and we think it is an overall better experience. 

Let us know what you like or don't like.
One thing I always say, and so many people just don't listen..... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This forum was fine, had a few glitches, but it worked fine. Now it's nearly in-navigable.

But now that you've broke it, we'll just have to learn a new system. Thanks for very little.

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
  • Admin
One thing I always say, and so many people just don't listen..... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This forum was fine, had a few glitches, but it worked fine. Now it's nearly in-navigable.

But now that you've broke it, we'll just have to learn a new system. Thanks for very little.
well genius, it was broken. we had all kinds of issues that needed to remedy with a forum update and upgrade. you'll figure it out. or not. try scuttlebutthole forum. i hear that place is really fun!

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
well genius, it was broken. we had all kinds of issues that needed to remedy with a forum update and upgrade. you'll figure it out. or not. try scuttlebutthole forum. i hear that place is really fun!
Fuck you faggotte!  Scuttellebutte ist the choise of looseres.................        we dointe do that..........                    :)

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Apparently you know it well. I've never heard of it until now.

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
carlsbad
I've never put a "Moderator" on ignore before, but bless this new forum, it's been done now, mate.
oh no! am i supposed to feel bad? and now you are blessing the forum?  the fuck's wrong with you? actually i don't care. now move along and find something else to bitch about.

bigrpowr

Super Anarchist
The 805
oh no! am i supposed to feel bad? and now you are blessing the forum?  the fuck's wrong with you? actually i don't care. now move along and find something else to bitch about.
ive owned a few forums, and i will say every time i do an update people bitch, then down the road they don't until the next update. go figure.