US ranked #1 to best deal with a disease outbreak

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
I thought it was all about the speed to diagnose.  Test kits go to labs to be read. 24 to 48 hours 
I’d love to see a copy of any test billed at $2.50 
Cost.

Hundreds of labs (Quest, Lab Corp, etc. for example) running 2500 samples per hour. Do the numbers.

You simple have no idea what you're talking about. I recommend you stop before you embarrass yourself.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Cost.

Hundreds of labs (Quest, Lab Corp, etc. for example) running 2500 samples per hour. Do the numbers.

You simple have no idea what you're talking about. I recommend you stop before you embarrass yourself.
It's OK..trump has warehouses full of CT scanners and technicians all ready to go.

I must stop. I feel like I'm arguing with my 86YO mother..around and around and around..

Last edited by a moderator:

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Cost.

Way too late..

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
Fucking moron, the fake cuts are well discussed upthread , fickoff.
Fake News!!!

So which is fake, the news of the cuts or that the cuts were fake?

Actually reading the federal budget is a bit tedious but it provides a lot of answers. I strongly suspect that you would not like Trump nearly so much if you knew what he was really doing.

- DSK

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Fake News!!!

Actually reading the federal budget is a bit tedious but it provides a lot of answers. I strongly suspect that you would not like Trump nearly so much if you knew what he was really doing.

- DSK
NYET!

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Cost.

I posted a link showing that the best test for this virus may be a CT scan.  You chimed in with your BS claiming the Lab test is only $2.50   I called BS and you post more deflection.  If a hospital runs a simple glucose test it will be a hell of a lot more than $2.50.  

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
It's OK..trump has warehouses full of CT scanners and technicians all ready to go.

I must stop. I feel like I'm arguing with my 86YO mother..around and around and around..
No but every hospital has one or more as do most immediate care centers. 
There are 75 million CT scans per year in the US.  The equipment and techs are already in place.  Like I said in the other thread. You are completely clueless. 
https://idataresearch.com/over-75-million-ct-scans-are-performed-each-year-and-growing-despite-radiation-concerns/

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I posted a link showing that the best test for this virus may be a CT scan.  You chimed in with your BS claiming the Lab test is only $2.50   I called BS and you post more deflection.  If a hospital runs a simple glucose test it will be a hell of a lot more than $2.50.  
I think you're confusing the cost with the charge.

βhyde

Super Anarchist
Beside Myself
As usual you missed the point. I know, we're all amazed. So let me clear it up for you in terms I'm hoping will fire a stray neuron or two. Ready? Here it is:

YOU CAN'T FUCKING TEST MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH A CT SCANNER. THEY TAKE TOO LONG. THEY COST TOO MUCH. AND THERE AREN'T ENOUGH OF THEM.

Now go wander off and read another PR piece from Imaging Technology News, because they are as unbiased about CT scanners as Fox is with facts.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
So 12 years before Trump even took office. Yep that’s his fault.  As to test kits looks like the best test is a CT scan.

https://www.itnonline.com/content/ct-provides-best-diagnosis-novel-coronavirus-covid-19

Available everywhere. 
He shares the burden, and since it happened on his watch, he catches the blame. That’s how it works.

The test kits are still being produced, Most places are still waiting for them. We also don’t have enough ventilators, which means more people will die needlessly.

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
Fake News!!!

- DSK
You are a fucking 37 IQ moron. Fuck off.  The current bidget did shift funds to states, better allocation. Look up thread, then fuck off. 

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
He shares the burden, and since it happened on his watch, he catches the blame. That’s how it works.

The test kits are still being produced, Most places are still waiting for them. We also don’t have enough ventilators, which means more people will die needlessly.
Oh please. Ventilators have been part of any treatment planning for decades to try and blame Trump  for any shortage is TDS  

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
No but every hospital has one or more as do most immediate care centers. 
There are 75 million CT scans per year in the US.  The equipment and techs are already in place.  Like I said in the other thread. You are completely clueless. 
https://idataresearch.com/over-75-million-ct-scans-are-performed-each-year-and-growing-despite-radiation-concerns/
This is good news. After 5 years we’ll have been able to test everyone for the low, low cost of  of approximately $350B.  Of course all those people waiti;g on CAT scans for say BRAIN INJURIES will just have to wait

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
This is good news. After 5 years we’ll have been able to test everyone for the low, low cost of  of approximately $350B.  Of course all those people waiti;g on CAT scans for say BRAIN INJURIES will just have to wait
You really do suck at math.  

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Oh please. Ventilators have been part of any treatment planning for decades to try and blame Trump  for any shortage is TDS  
You’re making things up now. Ventilators are a critical shortage. There is a government stockpile, but if this virus is as bad as they say you’ll end up wishing they had more when you need one. In any event, masks are a problem as well, the public are hoarding them and it is affecting supply and price. Just today, the CDC pleaded with the public to stop buying masks.

Then there is the little problem with rural areas, cities are fairly well prepared, the country is not, they will lack services of all types. This will not get better, the pressure is on everyone to succeed, but with people like Trump in charge, everyone will do more poorly than necessary.

AJ Oliver

Super Anarchist
Sandusky Sailing Club
Now y'all don't suppose that a national health system of M4A 

would make it easier to deal with the Corona bug, do ya? 

When you deny decent health care to 1/3 of the population, 

who are un- or under-doctored and almost never seek care, 

it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass bigly. 

And you totally deserve it.