US ranked #1 to best deal with a disease outbreak

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
nah, the Hanks arrived 27 Jan. couple of days before that doc flew in from LA. Seems they've (Hanks) have been symptomatic for a while, could have been brewing well before they left.

Rest assured we will take good care of him.
More bullshit.  The first US case was in Washington State.  Face it your fucking failed public health care system didn’t prevent our most beloved actor from getting this.   WTF is wrong with your healthcare system. 

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Nope they were there long before it was in America. 
Bullshit :)

Tom Hanks, 63, makes a low-key arrival in Australia as he begins filming Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Presley biopic

By Caleb Taylor For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 23:40 GMT, 26 January 2020 | Updated: 23:46 GMT, 26 January 2020

Hollywood icon Tom Hanks is set to star in the upcoming Elvis Presley biopic directed by Baz Luhrmann. 

And the two-time Oscar winner cut a casual figure on Sunday as he touched down at Gold Coast Airport.

A

Amati

nah, the Hanks arrived 27 Jan. couple of days before that doc flew in from LA. Seems they've (Hanks) have been symptomatic for a while, could have been brewing well before they left.

Rest assured we will take good care of him.
+1. We know that.  Thanks.

Xlot

Super Anarchist
Rome
I’m pretty sure the US had just as many, if not more super spreaders 
Likely. But then you actually have many more cases, that aren’t known because of your limited testing. Mind you, chances are that most of them were mild, so they were self-treated at home like a common flu. The corresponding cases in Italy are counted within the 12,000

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Bullshit :)

Tom Hanks, 63, makes a low-key arrival in Australia as he begins filming Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Presley biopic

By Caleb Taylor For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 23:40 GMT, 26 January 2020 | Updated: 23:46 GMT, 26 January 2020

Hollywood icon Tom Hanks is set to star in the upcoming Elvis Presley biopic directed by Baz Luhrmann. 

And the two-time Oscar winner cut a casual figure on Sunday as he touched down at Gold Coast Airport.
Hanks left before there were any cases in Bel Air. Your failed system caused this stop making excuses.  

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Cristoforo said:
If you go on the Australia Govt Health website you will see the daily update, and despite what the lying demented Melibitch says,  
there have been cases in every province for weeks and months brought in from many, many countries ( predominantly travelers coming from Iran, Italy,  and Wuhan, China.  And cases have been spreading locally through social interaction. Just like everywhere.   
Whooo.

A little over the top?  :rolleyes:

care to provide a link to that?

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Likely. But then you actually have many more cases, that aren’t known because of your limited testing. Mind you, chances are that most of them were mild, so they were self-treated at home like a common flu. The corresponding cases in Italy are counted within the 12,000
The testing is going full bore which is why the numbers are growing,

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
More bullshit.  The first US case was in Washington State.  Face it your fucking failed public health care system didn’t prevent our most beloved actor from getting this.   WTF is wrong with your healthcare system. 
On behalf of America and PA I want to apologize to the board for The Joke and Donald Trump. 

We’re really really sorry..

A

Amati

You simply can’t know that.  We live in Washington State.  Everybody suspected, but no one knew.  Washington State was trying to test, and the CDC and Trump shut it down.  And you just made a telling slip- you just admitted you aren’t an American- “face it, your fucking failed health system.....” so tell us, where are you really from?  St Petersburg?

Last edited:
A

Amati

Hanks left before there were any cases in Bel Air. Your failed system caused this stop making excuses.  
You can’t know about the cases in Bel Aire.  There was no testing. No testing.   Unless you were involved in spreading the infection, you can’t know that.  

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
You simply can’t know that.  We live in Washington State.  Everybody suspected, but no one knew.  Washington State was trying to test, and the CDC and a trump shut it does.  And you just made a telling slip- you just admitted you aren’t an American- “face it, your fucking failed health system.....” so tell us, where are you really from?  St Petersburg?
You really don’t understand sarcasm. How is commenting on Australia’s healthcare system proof that I’m not American?   I’m really curious because the paranoid belief that Russia BOTS would spend time on PA always makes me laugh  

A

Amati

You really don’t understand sarcasm. How is commenting on Australia’s healthcare system proof that I’m not American?   I’m really curious because the paranoid belief that Russia BOTS would spend time on PA always makes me laugh  
That was pathetically lame.  Go away.