USA Citizenship

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Ah..our tacky, grubby little stalkers back.
Ah Mel, our left wing label maker. Bit surprise you didn't add 'racist', 'climate change denier', and 'elitist' as well.

So PA is the only SA forum where you can raise your head?

Now have a kale n almond milk smoothie and clam down. How'd the pink hat protest go? Did the sisters and LGBITalphabets achieve anything?

P.S. Try singular instead of plural next time.
Ah so you ARE stalking me.

Good luck with that sunshine.

A few too many cheap beers with your bogan flag draped mates I assume?

knitsmiley.gif
knitsmiley.gif

PS..this rather disturbed person posted a link entitled "pink hats" on one of the womens march threads.

I suggest that unless you want to view simulated loops of supposed very young teenage girls being sodomised , hogtied and orally raped ..you don't go there.

most or the time he spends being a "well respected" and innocent poster upstairs.

what a jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:

PBO

Super Anarchist
Great to see the PA sandpit still functioning as normal

Sympathies for you Seppos. Like him or loathe him Trump is gunna screw the pooch - the domestic viewpoint may seem reversible despite what he may do however ground lost internationally isn't easily recovered

The wall idea might create a few jobs for Mexicans paid by the US using Chinese bricks & Vietnamese concrete

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Great to see the PA sandpit still functioning as normal

Sympathies for you Seppos. Like him or loathe him Trump is gunna screw the pooch - the domestic viewpoint may seem reversible despite what he may do however ground lost internationally isn't easily recovered

The wall idea might create a few jobs for Mexicans paid by the US using Chinese bricks & Vietnamese concrete
Hey..our little sandpit is just hunky dory...

I've been posting here quite happily for a year, never had to worry about opening links..ever..(and that woman hating,shriveled penis won't stop me :) ).

The real scum live upstairs apparently.. :rolleyes:

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Trump wasn't my choice but this is fun to watch.
There is a certain amount of truth in that :) It's actually kind of bazaar to me. I think it's all just an act.. no one can be THAT freaked out.
We're losing our Democracy to an ignoramus with pretensions of fascism, who has surrounded himself with a bunch of self-interested but sycophantic billionaires, and morally flexible and obedient liars.

If that doesn't piss you off, I guess nothing will.
LOL. Again we find our resident fake liberal fat ass in full meltdown. How many time did you wet yourself today, Porker? :ph34r:
Are you still here?

Dog

Super Anarchist
There is a certain amount of truth in that :) It's actually kind of bazaar to me. I think it's all just an act.. no one can be THAT freaked out.
We're losing our Democracy to an ignoramus with pretensions of fascism, who has surrounded himself with a bunch of self-interested but sycophantic billionaires, and morally flexible and obedient liars.

Spare me...We witnessed Democratic democracy during the primaries. Now we're witnessing a infantile temper tantrum like we have never seen before. It's complete safe places, riots, Russians, Hitler references and pink pussy hats ...Grow up.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
JBSF said:
Yeah, if there's one and only one good thing that's come out of a trump presidency it's the complete meltdown of the left. They are acting like complete children. Amusement factor alone is already worth it.
I thought you wanted to burn this bitch down. Doesn't that include the right too?

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
JBSF said:
Yeah, if there's one and only one good thing that's come out of a trump presidency it's the complete meltdown of the left. They are acting like complete children. Amusement factor alone is already worth it.
I thought you wanted to burn this bitch down. Doesn't that include the right too?
You are confused. The bitch in question is his ex-wife.

Happy Jack

Super Anarchist
Florida

Spare me...We witnessed Democratic democracy during the primaries. Now we're witnessing a infantile temper tantrum like we have never seen before. It's complete safe places, riots, Russians, Hitler references and pink pussy hats ...Grow up.
To be completely fair there would have been plenty of right wing melting if Hill had prevailed. To this extent? Probably not but still a lot.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
JBSF said:
JBSF said:
Of course. But in the meantime, its really amusing to watch the left spin itself into the ceiling. "Burning this bitch down" includes both of the duopoly parties. And so far I would say they are both following the script nicely.
So you hate all Americans.