USA vs. SUI on TV now (Olympic hockey)

morrisre

Super Anarchist
Ur, what exactly has the Swiss hockey team got to do with NZ/SUI/US Team Alinghi? OR the US hockey team and AUS/NZ/US/GER BMWO for that matter

Your in danger of taking being fanboys in to being biggots there lads

(off home now so I'll say No, FUCK YOU in reply to your FUCK YOU now)

WetHog

Super Anarchist
Annapolis, MD USA
Ur, what exactly has the Swiss hockey team got to do with NZ/SUI/US Team Alinghi? OR the US hockey team and AUS/NZ/US/GER BMWO for that matter
Your in danger of taking being fanboys in to being biggots there lads

(off home now so I'll say No, FUCK YOU in reply to your FUCK YOU now)
Just having a little fun ya douche. Put your Expresso and Satchel (man purse) down and lighten the fuck up. :lol:

WetHog :ph34r:

morrisre

Super Anarchist
What's that make Larry then? Appointed the new Furrer of 'merican sailing? Nah, may be the modern day Emperor Caesar or King Henry VII more like.

... you're right though. As you where. Back to lapping up the multi event, multi anywhere that the home waters of the defender, F1'esque bullshit thats essentially at the heart of it the same stuff every one claimed to despise EB for... only LV are back in now so it must have all been saved from becoming all down market knockoff handbag bought by the plebs on the beach in Magaluf.

Anarchists my arse. Any one wiped up Cleans discharge from his love in with AC Royalty yet?

What about Man's downhill, the #1 speed discipline in winter Olympics?

1. Didier Defago 1:54.31 (Switzerland)

2. Aksel Svindal 1:54.38 (Denmark)

3. Bode Miller 1:54.40 (USA)

But contrary to AC33, the US guy was pretty close: 0.09 seconds behind :lol:

Latest posts