Used Equipment Trailer

L Z

Reporters
Thought you guys might be able to help us. We are looking for a "movable" storage space for the equipment for our fleet of club boats at the club. In essence, we are looking for a used sail/equipment trailer that we can store all the equipment and move it to the parking place. If you know of someone who is upgrading, getting rid of or shutting down a sailing program (hopefully not!) and is looking to donate or sell their equipment trailer (empty), please let me know, drop me a PM or email me.

Looking for something in the mid 20 footers or similar (whatever size actually!) with a side and full back door. Our Junior Sailing Program is a 501c3 non-profit so if someone is willing or interested in donating, it can be a nice write-off for them.

If you know of anyone or can keep an eye open for me, that would be awesome. PM or email me if you want to chat or have any questions.

LZ

Will

Hi Luiz, Check with the freight companys and get an empty container. Put your own doors in it. I knew a guy at GM (back a couple years) who would get new machinery in loaded in containers. They would give the container to anyone who wanted it to just get it out of their yard.

PhilRizzuto

Anarchist
Hi Luiz, Check with the freight companys and get an empty container. Put your own doors in it. I knew a guy at GM (back a couple years) who would get new machinery in loaded in containers. They would give the container to anyone who wanted it to just get it out of their yard.

Then he can buy a truck and have a 'movable' trailer !