Here we go. Weather routing for Dutreux as current nr 1 and Tripon as most western boat.
- GFS wind
- FNMOC waves
- NOAA cyclone overlay with Theta projected
- Imoca 60 polars
- Both projected weather tracks have red in them, indicating rough sailing. As both routes have 40 kts steady winds in them, that is not a surprise.
- After the front, some needed easy conditions are projected for both routes (green track).
- The western boat (Tripon) would be quicker at the Azores than Dutreux.
- Catching the top left quadrant of Theta could make you king