View New Content without PA in it - a Fix

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Globally, we can't easily exclude PA from the "Unread Topics" search. But we CAN provide a work around.

Click the following link:

http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/discover/45/

It will take you to a "Stream" I created and shared. You can then make it your Default instead of the "Unread Content", and/or you can add it to your own profile to save and customize it further. Adding it to your Streams will make the share bar go away, and disable any future updates I might make to the stream.

See attached picture.

ViewNewContent.jpg

weightless

Super Anarchist
^^^ Nice. Even better you can get a newest activity list that excludes PA (or whatever) by unchecking the "unread" status. Awesome find.

TMSAIL

Super Anarchist
Seeing double posts on ignored users one post with the you have chosen to ignore .....

then the same post in full view by the ignored poster. 

Posting here because The ignored poster thread is closed. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Seeing double posts on ignored users one post with the you have chosen to ignore .....

then the same post in full view by the ignored poster. 

Posting here because The ignored poster thread is closed. 
I notice it only does that with the "View New Replies" when you're in a thread and get that notification, and click it to refresh.

I agree it's annoying; I don't know how to get around it, except to use the Browser refresh instead of clicking that link. But that doesn't help you if you are in the middle of editing a post.