VOR Leg 2 Lisbon to Cape Town

southerncross

Super Anarchist
Thanks Rennmaus, this one deserves a caption like "What the fuck am I doing here?'

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 5.27.51 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Face

C'mon Face, you tease. How are you getting that 17:30  feed? Tracker addicted minds need to know ;)  
It's a Yellow Brick function, built in Expedition. Receiving updates every 6 minutes.

During leg 1 this was also the case, but during the leg it changed to once every hour.

stief

Super Anarchist
Sask Canada
It's a Yellow Brick function, built in Expedition. Receiving updates every 6 minutes.

During leg 1 this was also the case, but during the leg it changed to once every hour.
Thanks. Restricted only to certain or any Expedition users? Wondering how I and others can get that feed (not available on my YB app). 

Chasm

Super Anarchist
There was discussion about a keg upthread, looks like Scallywag is going for a restock.

Car Ramrod

Anarchist
Vermont
Scallywag 2.75nm off the coast of Porto Santo and getting consistently headed as they progress west. If they're setting up for a leftie in the future then that's about as much leverage as they could get. Definitely going to be interesting when they all come back together. Witty probably going to come through the next cross in 3rd or 4th. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts