Wanna play a game?

So dozens of news agencies reported yesterday that she was celebrating Spring Break in Oaxaca, Mexico. With a few of her friends and more than 25 Secret Service agents protecting her. But three hours later----all those stories were suddenly pulled.....even off of the Huffington Post.

Hmmmm, where's Malia?......

Happy Jack

Super Anarchist
Florida
So dozens of news agencies reported yesterday that she was celebrating Spring Break in Oaxaca, Mexico. With a few of her friends and more than 25 Secret Service agents protecting her. But three hours later----all those stories were suddenly pulled.....even off of the Huffington Post.

Somewhere we were told not to go making?

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None

You never talk to the man with no eyes...

tq2000

Super Anarchist
Where's O-malia? Apparently up your butt-crack, ass-clown. Next question. Leave the kids outta PA or we'll have you arrested for perversion.
thin-ice-sign.jpg

Where's O-malia? Apparently up your butt-crack, ass-clown. Next question. Leave the kids outta PA or we'll have you arrested for perversion.
Oh, I'm sorry, penis-du-jour, I thought this story might be halfway interesting to some of you----given that the Obama administration just recently posted No-Go zones and travel advisories for Americans traveling to Mexico, AND that Oaxaca is one of the top five most dangerous states at this moment, thanx to the drug cartels?

Oh well.....

Saorsa

Super Anarchist

Better yet, where is A-Rod?

O

One of Five

Ya know something? Who the hell is reporting on this kid's exact location? Why do we need to know? It DOES jeapordize her safety with each and every article that's published. Good for everybody for yanking the stories. We really don't need to know.

Ya know something? Who the hell is reporting on this kid's exact location? Why do we need to know? It DOES jeapordize her safety with each and every article that's published. Good for everybody for yanking the stories. We really don't need to know.
Oh don't get me wrong, I completely agree. But I can also garauntee you that the Cartel Boyz knew where she was going before she even got there. Trust me, they've got eyes EVERY where.....

C&C 115

Anarchist
Annapolis
He tells me where I can go, but doesn't tell his kids?

They use their kids like pawns to "humanize" stories, so he brought it on himself.

Why the hell does a 13 year old need a spring break anyway? Why the hell do I have to pay for it? I wonder what the price tag of her little excursion cost, 25 guys a few days, a jet or two, accomodations, easily 250k right?

Jim M

Super Anarchist

They use their kids like pawns to "humanize" stories, so he brought it on himself.

Why the hell does a 13 year old need a spring break anyway? Why the hell do I have to pay for it? I wonder what the price tag of her little excursion cost, 25 guys a few days, a jet or two, accomodations, easily 250k right?
You don't pay for it. Just like Bush, the respective national committee gets the bill. But I do agree with the question what does ANY 13 year old have any business going to a spring break. and Mexico? that's as brainless as it gets.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Last edited by a moderator:

Saorsa

Super Anarchist

You don't pay for it. Just like Bush, the respective national committee gets the bill. But I do agree with the question what does ANY 13 year old have any business going to a spring break. and Mexico? that's as brainless as it gets.
Malia is doing campaign appearances???? In Mexico????

It would be interesting to see the breakdown on some of those charges to the party. As I recall, they repaid the fuel and a few other expense items for the president but, the taxpayer picked up the T&L and logistics for everything else.

You know, we pay for the president going to LA to open a solar widget factory and outline his energy strategy. The party picks up the limo cost to the hotel where the fundraiser is afterwards.

here is an example from the extreme right-wing CNN.

MoeAlfa

Super Anarchist
Hate to break it to you guys, but affluent schools, even public ones, take international trips these days. Why is everyone picking on the 1%, anyway? Didn't we give all of you your jobs or something?

When you see these stupid pieces of troll bait, sometimes you wonder where they come from.

In this case, El Mariachi was repeating a Santorum message of the day.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...ouldnt-let-daughters-go-to-mexico.php?ref=fpa

Rick Santorum: President Obama Shouldn't Let Daughter Go To Mexico
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...ouldnt-let-daughters-go-to-mexico.php?ref=fpa
And for that El Mariachi, we award you some santorum:

santorum6.jpg
Sorry Honey, but I haven't the foggiest notion wtf you're on about.....

Latest posts