We're going to Mars bitches!

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Please take this to Science Fiction Anarchy!

Then apologize for posting it on the day that Ray Bradbury died.

mad.gif

narecet

Super Anarchist
Well, it may be fun to criticize Reid Stowe but let me tell you, he has proven the value of cheese and sprouts. If these Mars mission planners don't take the benefit of his experience, that will be a tragic mistake.

mariner2

100% hype, come at a bad economic time because someone said America has lost its vision. . What happened to the fatal doses of radiation that they said were unavoidable on a trip to mars ? And after travelling so far, how do they plan to touchdown with such accuracy as to have the modules parallel parked alongside each other ? Perhaps they will employ the sacred sideslip technique... And each module is self sufficient, including air and water ? Its almost like a one way trip to south america to die with a busted rudder... Does Paypal and FedEx service mars ? And what will happen when they run out of free Russian vodka ?? Anarchy brother, anarchy!

Last edited by a moderator:

MSA

Anarchist
Perth
Far out! People are haters.. Let them try.. If they fail at least it isn't another failed government funded, I mean tax payer funded project.

I bet if they land and are successful all the haters will say "I knew they could do it, I supported them from the beginning!!"

I suppose the haters think the moon landing is a conspiracy as well;)...

Last edited by a moderator:

U20guy2

Super Anarchist
I'm all for it - too damn crowded on this rock as it is. Send some people to another rock and its all good.

Somebody Else

a person of little consequence
PNW
Hey Somebody Else - I think the video you posted clearly exonerates you.
she looks like she's enjoying it too
If you do any research into it you quickly learn that she is a world-class internet attention whore. I couldn't find her name without putting more effort into it than I am willing, but if you Google bouncing boobs girl you can see her in dozens of other examples. For someone as intent on getting as much mileage as possible out of her assets, her name is pretty well obfuscated.